71 Bluebird SSS 1800 coupe for Sale in USA

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this guy and this car is extremely clean it's 1of2 of his prize possessions, I think he's nuts for seeling it he has over 80,000 invested in it. If I was in the market and had to choose between the two i'd def get this one.

+1

What should these stock bluebirds be going for? 

I used to see them for like $15K back in the dayz, they are climbing in price...a good decent one, maybe $20K, if you are thinking about it, are you okay driving right hand drive? Will you dump the L18 sss motor and stuff a KA or SR motor?  Don't do that...this is not about being cool anymore, it would be sacriligious..BTW there's quiet a few Datsun 510s that are selling and some have sold, have you looked into them?

You know, I searched for so long and then decided I'd occasionally scroll through here. I mean I'm not in as big of a rush but once I saw this bluebird I was hooked. Whether or not we can work a deal is another story, but I'd be willing to give an arm and a leg.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes he is selling one ,condition of the three is One has all bodywork done needs paint, white and a silver one both drive and are complete both need paint are stock, silver one made Jccs 2011 I think ,check pics  anyway I do not have any prices maybe 17-18k for drivers he is semi retired and finally has time to repair them so I am not sure he has 12 or more 510s I think in storage, I am trying to help get them ready one at a time so maybe I will talk about prices.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.