15" Snowflake wheels + 90% Yokohama Advid Touring tires.

Located : Portland,OR

This is a feeler ad if they sell they sell if not then I'll use em. Simple as that.

*** I may temporarily put this ad on hold or keep them as well ****

Have (4) Turbo 280zx snow-flake wheels + Very good about 90%+ or - percentage Yokohama Advid Touring Tires.

*Tire Size = P205/60/15

*These yokohama tires at Tirerack.com are = $324+ shipping + mount/dismount alone.

*Wheels are a little dirty in some places and all look about the same (need wheel cleaner for the corners.)

SU1BRzI0NzguanBn_zps42b48017.jpg

$500 price is firm.

No time wasters... please read the ad..  , but will gladly answer questions or try to help ya ;)

Dumb-questions will result in a dumb smart-ass reply ... and you've been fairly warned :lol:.

I'll get more pictures when I get a chance.

Trades : Konig wheels/tires , rota wheels/tires are possible ?.

PM/Messenger is best.

Thanks

DTP

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumb-questions will result in a dumb-very smart-ass reply ... and you've been fairly warned :lol:.

Do you think these snowflakes can hold up under hot summer driving, or are these strictly winter rims?

Do they all match? because they say no snowflake is the same.

• Like 2

PM sent.

PM Replied :)

:hyper:

O.M.G.

:lol: :thumbup:

if you don't sell the rims let me know I am interested.

Hi dat68sun,

please feel free to message or contact me , and I'll be happy to work with you. ;)

Thankyou.

DTP

Do you think these snowflakes can hold up under hot summer driving, or are these strictly winter rims?

Do they all match? because they say no snowflake is the same.

:lol: hahaha ... :sneaky:

I don't think they will melt either Draker haha.

But in all seriousness... Those are nice rims and tires.

Thanks Draker :thumbup: I think so to !

Will they fit my 620?

15x10s?

Can you ship them in multiple pieces spaced out 3-4 days for each small box? I really want to freak the curious UPS guy out again...

Oh, and sarcasm bro... but awesome wheels. I'm looking for the other style "snowflakes" for my B210 (the 6 spokes) or swazis

• Like 1

Will they fit my 620?

15x10s?

Can you ship them in multiple pieces spaced out 3-4 days for each small box? I really want to freak the curious UPS guy out again...

Oh, and sarcasm bro... but awesome wheels. I'm looking for the other style "snowflakes" for my B210 (the 6 spokes) or swazis

:lol: hahaha ! I

That can be done ... I'll put them in the coke bricks you're getting Tuesday's and Thursday's each week from NW :sneaky:

Thanks Kirden I like them to !

Izzo has 6-spokes for saleing as well ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.