Still have a pair of 1967 411's for sale $600 firm

Originally I had four Datsuns for sale on here but the two pickups have sold. I still have the wagon and sedan, I was going to scrap them but don't have the heart to do that. I 'm hoping someone will buy them and get them back on the road again. The sedan runs but has some rust, the wagon should run but haven't tried for many years. Price is still firm and the same $750 for the pair which is what I can get for scrap. Pics are still posted in my old listing but I will post them again when I get a chance.

Please, Please, Please do NOT contact me unless you want to buy these. I really have no interest in the stories about you're going to come up and buy them next week or as soon as you can find a trailer or what ever the story is. I just want them gone and I don't want them to go to a junk yard.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he won't split them, buy both and sell the goon to erichwaslike for $1,000  :ninja:

Ha yeah I FBd him to see if we could work something out. Says he doesnt have the room since he picked up something else recently. Id love to have both (and could find the room), but at a 9hr drive it would be tough to pick both up if I dont have a trailer setup that will bring both at once. 

If he won't split them, buy both and sell the goon to erichwaslike for $1,000  :ninja:

what did i ever do to you man, plus i know what they are worth. i only own 4 411s.....

Ha yeah I FBd him to see if we could work something out. Says he doesnt have the room since he picked up something else recently. Id love to have both (and could find the room), but at a 9hr drive it would be tough to pick both up if I dont have a trailer setup that will bring both at once. 

not that i picked up anything recently. just that iv picked up stuff at all. my shop is so packed. im gettign to the point where im gonna build a shelf to put my 66 shell over my 67 boso car to save room.

• Like 1

what did i ever do to you man, plus i know what they are worth. i only own 4 411s.....

not that i picked up anything recently. just that iv picked up stuff at all. my shop is so packed. im gettign to the point where im gonna build a shelf to put my 66 shell over my 67 boso car to save room.

Usually I figure I don't have to tell people I'm being sarcastic if what I'm saying is ridiculous enough.

Then dibs... since no one else called it while saying I didnt :rofl: Trying to find a way down there; its 9hrs from me. I have the cash, but need a ride. 

You end up with the wagon......let me know! I will trade you both seat jobs, plus door panels---and?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.