Wanted, stock 1978/79 disc brake 620 wheels.

As the title says, I am looking for a set(4) of stock 1979 datsun 620 wheels/rims in the Vancouver/Portland area, don't need good tires, so if they are bad, that don't matter, I just need the wheels.

I have 5 stock datsun roadster wheels if someone was looking to trade, 4 of them look real good, the last one(spare) is kinda dingy.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam you have 3 521 wheels and one drum brake 620 wheel there. Wayno, I'm not in your area but I think I've got a full set. I have some one interested in them now but ill see if they are serious.

Let me know, I need a set for the 520 project.

I m open to any fair offer wayno. I believe you to be a fair ratsun senior member so name your price and they are yours. I have a bunch of 620 wheels. I also have a loose one without the slots. 521? 360 6070522 Ricky give me a shout!.

Adam you have 3 521 wheels and one drum brake 620 wheel there. Wayno, I'm not in your area but I think I've got a full set. I have some one interested in them now but ill see if they are serious.

Yup, this one below with the slots is for the disc brake trucks.

I have one late 620 wheel,

5956225449_5df93693e5_z.jpg

The wheels have been aquired, thankyou Ricky116! :rolleyes:

BTW, I don't think that you can counter sink the airfilter housing, on the way home I was thinking about it, I don't believe that the housing will clear the carbs themselves if counter sunk.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.