'80 210 wheather stripping for my '80 210 trunk?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

possibly still available through your local dealer

datsunlandsocal.com (possibly)

scottsoldrubbers.com (AUS)

I have not used either of the websites myself but maybe other members can chime in.

Edit: I would do a search on here for both websites to see if there is any positive/negative threads.

• Like 1

possibly still available through your local dealer

datsunlandsocal.com (possibly)

scottsoldrubbers.com (AUS)

I have not used either of the websites myself but maybe other members can chime in.

Edit: I would do a search on here for both websites to see if there is any positive/negative threads.

Thanks, I'll check it out!

datsunlandsocal has nothing for a 210. Nissan still has weatherstripping for the trunk. A bit pricey but they have it. I bought some a few months ago for my trunk. There's also some cats on ebay selling it in Thailand but I don't know how good it is. I believe if you also go to ebay Australia there's some guys selling some for the 210. Just remember they call the trunk a boot and the hood is a bonnet.

• Like 1

datsunlandsocal has nothing for a 210. Nissan still has weatherstripping for the trunk. A bit pricey but they have it. I bought some a few months ago for my trunk. There's also some cats on ebay selling it in Thailand but I don't know how good it is. I believe if you also go to ebay Australia there's some guys selling some for the 210. Just remember they call the trunk a boot and the hood is a bonnet.

Thanks. So when you bought it from Nissan did you order through your local dealer or or did you have to call them?

A few years ago when I went to my local Nissan dealer and tried to find some parts I was told they didn't have much Datsun stuff.

Thanks. So when you bought it from Nissan did you order through your local dealer or or did you have to call them?

A few years ago when I went to my local Nissan dealer and tried to find some parts I was told they didn't have much Datsun stuff.

That's because you got some lazy arse that didn't want to look. I've encountered that. All Nissans are tapped into the same system. I was looking for something and one Nissan said they didn't have it. Another looked (or pretended to look) and said he didn't have it then I called another and not only did he find it but he ordered it. I believe I have the part number I'm just not at home to look it up right now. I've got part numbers for a lot of things. If there's something else you're after let me know cause chances are I've already done the leg work for it when I was doing my resto. I have a bunch of part numbers for things.

If all else fails try that one on ebay. It's for the trunk. It is aftermarket so you never know until you get it what kind of quality it is but I did get some aftermarket door stripping from atomboys on ebay in Thailand and it was just fine.

I'll PM you a part number for the trunk if I find it and when you call Nissan give it to them and see what they say. If they tell you they don't have it I'll give you my contact here and he'll get it if it's still available. I'm pretty sure there's more. He generally says if I've bought the last of something.

• Like 1

Or if you want and/or Colourbox does not have the part # PM me and I can look it up as I have a catalog.  I can also check availability and get the newest part #.  Usually takes a couple days as I am not on here every day and the person I check #'s with can be a little slow at times( took me a week and a half last time).

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.