WTB: 510 hood in any condition. CA/OR

Well I'm growing tired of the patch of missing bondo/paint that got blasted off my hood when my battery blew up (long story). The thing is I don't really want to fix this hood...it was such a ridiculous  sequence of events that is a part of this dime's history that I don't want to write over. My solution, replace the hood and keep this one on the garage wall of shame next to my shattered zx rim (from loose lugnuts oops haha). 

So I need a new hood, my dime is a 71 in case the 68/69 hoods were different. Like I said in the title it can be in any condition. The car's really ratty already so I don't mind it not being perfect (just trying to get rid of the visible hole in the paint/exposed metal...) Just has to be cheap (I'm broke) so I don't really mind rust, dents or bad paint. Its just gotta bolt to the hinges and latch to the front. I don't mind reusing my latching mechanism so a hood with one still attached is not necessary. 

I live in San Luis Obispo but my family's in the SF Bay Area so I can meet for a local pickup anywhere local to either of those areas. I'm also gonna be up in southern Oregon (Klamath Falls) next week so if anyone's got anything between SLO county and Klamath I'm driving up thursday and driving south on saturday probably.

and if anyone's interested in seeing what happened to my current hood check out this post and just scroll down a bit

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/41402-norcal-judo-tournament-and-3rd-annual-japanese-classic-car-meet-4112/?p=664772

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.