Z for sale clean turn key go (Sacramento)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than wheels, some zebra fabric, and some sticker bomb action... what is $6800 buying me? For that kind of money I think people deserve a mod list. At least you have decent pictures, thats a start. 

Other than wheels, some zebra fabric, and some sticker bomb action... what is $6800 buying me? For that kind of money I think people deserve a mod list. At least you have decent pictures, thats a start. 

Rebuilt motor new shocks custom lowered springs, new master clutch master, high low hids, magnaflow exhaust, new brakes, new cat, new tires and rims, clean interior, new cd player with pioneer speakers,clock works tits,repaired heater,all fluids,pretty much gone through everything man.

• 2 weeks later...

my moneys on it either being a 77 or 78 280, judging by the center console. tho that's something easily changed out.

It's definately a 280 and if the hood and interior is original, it is definately a 77-78... If he had a shot of the rear hatch area we could narrow it down to early 77 or late 77-78... The seats make me lean toward an early 77, but they have been redone and may not be original cover style.

Good looking ride for sure!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.