I need a 1980 210 driver side fender and square headlight Assy housing

So I have a Dec/1979-1980 210 with the square headlights and I have damage to my front driver side fender and headlight housing (I'll post pics soon).

There's a yard here that I pulled '79 210 fenders off and I was going to switch everything over to round headlights with the grill and everything. The problem is I may not find all the parts to convert this over to a '79 front end. The '79 hood is even different from the '80.

I think the '81 fender would work as well. I'm gonna see if anything pops up before I decide. Obviously just finding the '80 fender would be the cheaper way to go and it would keep the car original. But if I can find all the '79 parts it would look really cool, just more money!

I posted last week that I was looking for '79 grill and headlight assembly. And 510freak from Vancouver island has a connection, but needs to see if they have all the parts I need for the '79 conversion.

Anyway, if anyone sees a '80 fender or any other parts I mentioned let me know!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I have no luck finding the 1980 fender here's a list of the

'79 210 parts:

-grill

-lower grill molding (the trim between the grill and bumper)

-headlight Assembly

-headlight surrounds

-amber grill fog lights

-amber turn signal (passenger side fender)

AlsoI may need the molding (flare) that is below the bumper.

-hood

Yeah!!! Do you have the front driver fender too? I need that plus the driver side light assembly. I can get you photos if you want.

You wouldn't happen to have the rubber wheather stripping for the trunk, Or the back passenger break light?

Where are you located and how much would you want?

Thanks!!!

Mark

Yeah!!! Do you have the front driver fender too? I need that plus the driver side light assembly. I can get you photos if you want.

You wouldn't happen to have the rubber wheather stripping for the trunk, Or the back passenger break light?

Where are you located and how much would you want?

Thanks!!!

Mark

Oops. I'll pm you

so are you looking for round lite stuff or square lite stuff??????

Ha! Yeah, sorry for the confusion...

The easiest and cheapest fix would be to get the 1980 driver side fender and square headlight assembly.

It would restore my car to original.

I was just thinking it would look cool with a '79 front end with the round headlights, but I would have to hunt down more parts and it would be more money.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.