datsun parts from thailand by dome306

Nice  to  meet  you,I'm dome306  you  can contact  me  in E-mail  dome_tiger@hotmail.com  ,You  can  transfer  money to  my  paypal account use my  E-mail. Thank  you  for  interesting.....

qiHpoW.JPG

7jMXJk.JPG

zelFlb.JPG

PUFqGq.JPG

Datsun 510 LH only tail  light NOS rare!!  very complete  199$ free shipping

6QZFlX.JPG

4pMztR.JPG

Datsun 510 head rim RH only (49$/1rim) free shipping

VUfhJm.JPG

azThbk.JPG

dU3Cj5.JPG

Datsun 510 lens RH&LH red NOS Ever wing  (65$/set)  free  shipping

YT4Zdv.JPG

Datsun 720 parking  light  RH only 49$ free shipping

nAqbZT.JPG

Datsun 720 tail light lens LH only NOS 40$  free  shipping

8CXwCz.JPG

aGCSrL.JPG

yEANHS.JPG

Vsl8JN.JPG

8yhIQb.JPG

KH2X9R.JPG

Datsun 620 w-strip vent  window rubber  RH&LH NOS 80$/set  free shipping 

bAHkuH.JPG

OzQj3w.JPG

Datsun 620 door handle RH or LH? please  check part NO. on the box 48$ free  shipping

Efn3FS.JPG

Datsun 521 head rim RH&LH NOS 65$ /set  free  shipping

CKA4dh.JPG

Datsun sunny 1000 (B10)  plate No. light  NOS  Ever wing  38$ free shipping

2ksnxS.JPG

Datsun sunny 1000 (B10)  parking  lens NOS  RH but I  think it can  replace RH&LH because symmistry. 23$ free shipping

• Like 1
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Try using different host Dome306. Your pictures take years to load so no one can see them

I agree, the photos are way to big or whatever they are, and you must understand that we/I don't care to email people for photos, post them so everyone can see them in a reasonable amount of time, or just don't even bother posting them at all.

You are trying to sell something, so make it easy, they should load in a few seconds, not a few hours.

BTW, I just looked again, the oics are a total fail, this thread is actually glitching.

If you want to see them you can tell me in E-mail. I will send pics to you again.Thk you......

That takes too much effort. You will never sell these parts in a reasonable amount of time if I have to email you back and forth. You want some spaghetti?... here- boil your own noodles..

I want to show you about my honest friendy clearly. If something are expensive for you, you can tell me to discount,I 'm not strick or serius. 555555

I not see thing clearly honest because picture were take many century for eye seeing. When have clearly picture then deal make for us..

• Like 4