FT. l16 exhaust mani for a header

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't do it man... ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!! This is the F"N 4th time I have to take this peice of hit header off cus its always hitting something. F this!!!! Luckily I did not junk the old non smog manifold and I'm going to reuse it... Wana buy it off me? :D

Don't do it man... ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!! This is the F"N 4th time I have to take this peice of hit header off cus its always hitting something. F this!!!! Luckily I did not junk the old non smog manifold and I'm going to reuse it... Wana buy it off me? :D

maybe...how much you want for it?

I don't know... Make an offer, not rusted.... Hmmm.... I would love that l16 manny, but the one I have is a cool weird looking one... I think its a NON L16 manny since it seems like it used to have a shield protector. But it has no signs of any holes for the smog stuff... Which car did this part come from?

I don't know... Make an offer, not rusted.... Hmmm.... I would love that l16 manny, but the one I have is a cool weird looking one... I think its a NON L16 manny since it seems like it used to have a shield protector. But it has no signs of any holes for the smog stuff... Which car did this part come from?

do you have any pics of it?...idk what the manny came from i think a 510 but i got it from RB-shaggs so maybe he might know

I have the header that was on my 71 510, don't know if it would work on a truck.

it is in decent shape, surface rust, but very usable.

Located in north PDX.

how much are you looking to get for it?

Haven't thought much about selling it, just thought it would be nice to have an extra manifold, and help someone out that wants a header.

will try to post a picture tomarrow or soon as I can, then you can make an offer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.