1975 Dodge Colt on Craigs, Not mine

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak
But he doesnt own it? :confused:

Edit: I wouldnt be against a Non-Datsun CL thread, but I thought outside the two CL threads you had to own the item to sell it here. 

No one (usually) who posts links in the craigslist thread does not own either.

I like the Idea of a non Datsun(but cool rides) craigslist , thread right here..

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Im cool with that... although I barely search for anything thats not a Datsun. 

I demand a title change!

It can be a read if you want to read type of thing.

It looks like the wheels are way too tiny for the wells. 

yes the wheels are small.  But this thing is pretty clean for the price..Not sure if you guys rmember but Dodge colts had Mitsubishi engines.,  Like ford couriers and connection with Mazda back in the days.

0327131424.jpg

Dodge colts suck.... My friend and i raced a 77-78 with a 78 ford fiesta back in high school and we pulled away from that boat anchor. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN..

A Ford Fiesta for Christ sakes

Take that shit to the Mitsu-board and dump it there..

• Like 1

also called Lancers and later, later became Sapporo and Arrow, under Plymouth.  Out of all of them I like the 75 Dodge Colt.  Seriously thought about buying it then my better self with the help of  a very good friend thought about this.. Can't put the Datsun 510 in the street or 65 Mustang fastback...then the killer wife reminded me of property tax..dang it..

Dodge colts suck.... My friend and i raced a 77-78 with a 78 ford fiesta back in high school and we pulled away from that boat anchor. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN..

A Ford Fiesta for Christ sakes

Take that shit to the Mitsu-board and dump it there..

To each his own but I had a 1980 Ford Fiesta, as well, drove it across the US, from Maine where I was stationed in USAF to Calif.Excellent gas mileage, torque little thing.  Then later my friend bought one and put side drafts, wholly crap.

I didn`t say the fiesta was my friends ,, me and my wife drove that thing to Chicago ,,then to South Dakota and then to Wyoming at different times,, when we got out of high school...So i know that it shouldn`t be able to pull away so easily from anything ..
:D

It`s to bad gas prices are so brutal these days,, young people today need to experience the open road more......

also called Lancers and later, later became Sapporo and Arrow, under Plymouth.  Out of all of them I like the 75 Dodge Colt.  Seriously thought about buying it then my better self with the help of  a very good friend thought about this.. Can't put the Datsun 510 in the street or 65 Mustang fastback...then the killer wife reminded me of property tax..dang it..

Actually the Colt Nameplate is 100% Mitsubishi :P (dodge just slapped their name on them, so Mitsubishi could import them). Mitsubishi Colt has been around since '62 :)

I'll break it down for you dattos:

In the US

71-73 Colts = 1st Gen Colt Galants 

74-early 77 Colts = 2nd Colt Galants

77-79 Colts = 2nd Gen Lancers

76-80 Arrow = Lancer Celestes (2nd gen Lancer)

77-80 wagons =  3rd Gen Galants AKA Galant Sigma

78-83 Challengers/Sapporos = 3rd Gen Galants, specifically Galant Lambda/Eterna

78-96 Arrow pickups/D50s/Mighty Maxs = 1st and 2nd gen Tritons.

Sapporo is the name of a Japanese City ;).

Im cool with that... although I barely search for anything thats not a Datsun. 

I demand a title change!

Good thing you're cool with it, otherwise this shit might get shut down!  :rofl: jk! Off to the shower, peace!

Actually the Colt Nameplate is 100% Mitsubishi :P (dodge just slapped their name on them, so Mitsubishi could import them). Mitsubishi Colt has been around since '62 :)

I'll break it down for you dattos:

In the US

71-73 Colts = 1st Gen Colt Galants 

74-early 77 Colts = 2nd Colt Galants

77-79 Colts = 2nd Gen Lancers

76-80 Arrow = Lancer Celestes (2nd gen Lancer)

77-80 wagons =  3rd Gen Galants AKA Galant Sigma

78-83 Challengers/Sapporos = 3rd Gen Galants, specifically Galant Lambda/Eterna

78-96 Arrow pickups/D50s/Mighty Maxs = 1st and 2nd gen Tritons.

Sapporo is the name of a Japanese City ;).

That's cool, thanks for the hsitory lesson..Were they also called Crickets in some other countries?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.