• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what is involved for the ca18det i wanted to put it in a 79 210

The first page shows the CA diagram. Same level of difficulty as the other Nissan fuel injected engines. The hardest part about wiring is making it not look like shit :)

Just wanted to say thanks for the diagram in the 1st post...Icehouse, got it going no problem. I plan on getting the Can/am box, but just used the Blue Nissan relays for now...Low on the Cash Flow.:( But she starts up no problem!

So I have the Orange wire hooked up to the Starter solenoid (signal to start ) Should this wire trigger the solenoid? Or does it just "sense" that you are starting....IE tells the computer, "The car is Starting" I have the original 510 trigger wire hooked up also. It all works, I just need to know why..:D Thanks again...:thumbup:

Edit: I figured it out.....to much crap going thru my mind.:blink:

• 1 month later...

i been trying to get my car started but nothing, i get fuel, crank but no spark, injectors have 12 volts, the car started before i did not mess with the engine harness at all, all i did was make the new harness, but i get code 21... i been trying everything so far and nothing here the diagram i used to get the car started, any info would be great

21kdopl.jpg

Ok, so I decided to switch to a Z31 engine harness to run with the 200SX manifold. Now, I took out the harness as complete as possible, but, the wire that run to the coil I ended up cutting off the harness underneath the dash in the drivers side. Did I totally screw up or can this be fixed? I need to get my hands on the schematic for this and bother Robert Powell quite a bit, but does anyone know if this fixable? Thanks!

Ok, so I decided to switch to a Z31 engine harness to run with the 200SX manifold. Now, I took out the harness as complete as possible, but, the wire that run to the coil I ended up cutting off the harness underneath the dash in the drivers side. Did I totally screw up or can this be fixed? I need to get my hands on the schematic for this and bother Robert Powell quite a bit, but does anyone know if this fixable? Thanks!

anything is fixable this should help.

My link

• 3 weeks later...

sorry.. so ive clearly mixed up the diagrams on my end since im boarder line retarded. im having a hard time fallowing the different write ups between the wire diagrams with just relays that ice house posted in the beginning on the thread and a the write ups people made attempting there own CAN AM install. RUN/ECCS/FP/ on one diagram vs FP ECCS/RUN on the other. Im simply getting the colors/ source/ pin number confused

.. im running a 93 ka24de big 30 sticker on the ECU so its a 1992-1004 OBD 1 ecu ..

ect.......

i thought black/yell was idle air- but my pin out clams its pink..?

brown - 02 sensor- .. pinout claims its white?

ecu back up power is RED -.. but diagram claims BLack white?

im fallowing an old s13 print out whats actully posted in this thread by someone. its had 3 harness pics with arrows pointing to thers color and source of the wire. ..

so this is embarrassing... why i could wire up sr20s and rb20's in 240s and now im confused and its depressing....

ok. i was bouncing between posts on page #329 and 340

and i was fallowing the post #147 . its had pics and arrows of pug/source location

should i just fallow ice houses wright up too the tee..? just connect blk/pink tp FPLSS on his can am board and leave it at that???

am i over thinking this..?

1978 620 K/CKA24DE out of a 93 240sx with 5 speed

2012-01-21_15-10-04_442.jpg

2012-01-25_12-52-13_490.jpg

2012-01-25_12-52-34_597.jpg

So what part of the black/white wire do I use to connect it to the relay?

I am having trouble wrapping my head around this... Maybe it will make more sense when I start wiring it into the truck or maybe someone can help explain it to me?