(this is sold)another b210 l series swap crossmember (74-78)

I have another 710 crossmember, yesterday I found the centerlink, both lca's and tierods. So you could swap an l series into your b210. L16, l18, or l20b.

I will say 200$ again, gave the last happy buyer a pretty good discount cause he picked it up.

This is my last crossmember, and I dont see my self getting another one.

This is a direct bolt in.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So why does this need to be installed to get L engine into b210?? is it just the no need to make motor mounts or is the b210 one smaller ?? WHAT??

you could link me if it`s to long of an explaination ,, but general answer will do..

Yes motor mounts, sway bar, and its slightly a different shape. Also the center link and tie rods are differnt, lots of suttle little thing. You dont "need" this to swap, you can mock one in and start modding mounts, and bent the center link so it doesnt rub the pan, and trans. Totaly not a necessity. Just a lot quicker and less work.

It just bolts in, bitches love it when it bolts in.

Ok, i saw this in a thread also, but was to lazy to read all of it,, and there`s already so much involved in even the simplest engine/trans swap having the engine bolt in without much work makes total sense..

B)

Nope. I found ratsun not that long ago, I had met other folks that saw my datsun and had bullshitted bout there own, or old datsuns, or there buddy in high school that had a v8 in one.

Before ratsun I didnt think there was such a datsun fallowing.

I had people tell me about it, but no computer or even interest in the internet I just nodded and said I check out what ever site they blurted out and drove on.

Once I drove past Jeremy's shop during a ratsun meet. I had just bought the 120why car a couple weeks before, had to stop and check it out.

The next day I got a phone capable of using the web and joined ratsun, started doing datsun web searches and dicouvered that there was a lot of knowledge out there there. I had givin the internet up years prior while searching for any sort of info on my first 710. There was nothing availabe back then, not a damn thing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.