youngen

looking for a clean pick up

im looking for a nice 620 , 520, or 521 for around 4k im located in auburn Ca, hit me up on my email, i want to dd this and im looking for a complete truck

Jacoblimon94@gmail.com

Thanky you

• Like 2

You could buy my running truck and put $3000 into it an build it the way you want.

thanks guys im looking for a complete but thanks and ye that 4k looks solid man thankyou for showing me that

There is a 521 in cottonwood i think it was got 400 been thinking about getting it i just have no more room for cars

wasnt there one in Reno or somehing..may want to check Datsuns for sale/Craigslist on this forum.

damn its a automatic

All my Datsuns have been 5spd's until my red truck. It's the first automatic datto I've owned & admittedly I was bummed at first but I wanted a KC & they're somewhat scarce in CA. I had EVERY intention to swap it out for a 5spd & have all the parts minus the tranny to do so BUT I have to tell you, I LOVE driving it. It does 70mph all day long no problem & no it doesn't sound like its going to grenade. 

YES there is nothing like banging gears on a whindy mountain road, I grew up & learned to drive on those kinds of roads but don't write off an auto trans datto until you've driven one. You may be surprised. After all, I'd rather have an auto datto awaiting a transplant than no datto at all.

hey yea i like how you worded that yea maybe i wont rule out the auto datto yet

BUT I have to tell you, I LOVE driving it. It does 70mph all day long no problem & no it doesn't sound like its going to grenade.

^^^Listen to what Heretic is saying. My old '74 truck was an auto. I loved driving that truck. Wish I never sold it. Now I have a '75 with a ZX 5spd. I don't enjoy it as much as my '74 auto.

Pm me if you still have not found a truck. I might part ways with my truck.

yea im thinking more towards the auto now cuz itll come with the 5 speed swap idk i just grew up on manual also

In a traffic jam nothing beats an automatic transmission. I hate going back and forth from first to second a thousand times. That is the main reason my truck with its manual is NOT a daily driver.

Interested in a 620 with a VG30 and a 5 speed??

pics?

Build thread in my signature. Several pages of pics..

i saw it, it looks clean how does it pull with the vg in it?

i saw it, it looks clean how does it pull with the vg in it?

It pulls really well. I really like it a lot, don't have any use for a L motor anymore at all. I have just come to the decision that I want a more comfortable vehicle than a 37 year old truck. Yes, I am getting old. :rofl:

Check this thread, posted several trucks, one green, looks clean..via craigslist.

yea i bet and now u have more reliability and got some power behind the rear wheels

This one but look under craigslist.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.