Wooden keychains! Compatible with datsun or non datsun keys

My girlfriend and I are making various small items to sell at swap meets, camp grounds and music festivals to help fund our road trip along the way. I figured I would take out an add here offering ratsun keychains. Here is a sample of some designs my girlfriend has made. I will be making rat and wrenches etc if there seems to be an interest. All keychains are handmade And will be a cool one of a kind addition to your keys. All items are ratsun priced (best offer) but for the sake of a for sale add think the ball park of 5-10 bucks ish. It's just a keep the dream alive pay what you want get a key chain deal. I'm willing to do custom designs as well so if you have an idea send me a picture and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks

Evan

B82D9DF0-4224-4759-9EB6-CCC9B2DDA9D0-186

I can add personal info on back as well like contact info or a name. Just a feeler these are ones my girlfriend made today for her etsy shop and I would be happy to whip some more ratsuny ones up tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The lettering would be your own name or anything someone wants to have it say, just thought i would add the option to see if it would be something people would like. Im open to all suggestions. was gone all day but will hopefully get around to making some tonight and post it up. Thanks for the input

Evan

These were done yesterday but I am just seeing my girlfriend today. The logo was free handed but we are experimenting on a transfer pattern and different wood burner tips playing around with it for the best results. If someone wants to call dibs post here or pm me. Input is always appreciated

Thanks

Evan

4DA18121-6515-419B-81B4-EF773117C571-818

• Like 1

358B677F-1BA7-4AD3-86FF-BBE516614514-818

Here is a size comparison and we can make larger or smaller as well. The ratsun logo can also be redone larger or smaller too. We are just in the trying to get things dialed in stage and would like to make a product that is unique and exactly how the buyer wants it made and keep it affordable so anything we create can be had by everyone. All of our prices are adjustable for any ratsun budget just send me a PM if there is some custom work you would like done. All sales go directly to food or fuel and are helping support our road trip. Thanks

Evan

Probably for four coaster 20-25 shipped all prices are really just what anyone wants to pay to help us out. Trades considered too for non perishable food or camping gear. I'll try and make up a set of coasters in the next few days. I'm starting spring quarter on Tuesday so I'll be busy for the first day or so but my girlfriend (who has the wood burner anyways) can always whip one up as a demo and see if you are interested in a full set. Pm me and we can work something out based on what you would like made.

Thanks

• Like 1

I sent you an email. Things have Been really busy this week with school starting back up but over the long weekend I will hopefully have everything completed and ready to mail out. Off to read 186 pages and write a ten page paper. I did get a new higher quality wood burner yesterday as well with finer adjustment settings. Sorry to keep anyone waiting

my friend Bryce said it was his name translated. he just got it tattooed on him. thats funny if thats what it says. images of coasters will be uploaded tonight! school has kept me swamped so sorry for the slow work. shouldnt make excuses just trying to fit this in when i can. my girlfriend is next to me wood burning this second as i type yet another essay. pictures up before my homework is done. lol 

Ok see if this link works it's the first coaster before edges get rounded and sealer applied just wanted to see if this looked ok or if I should go back to the drawing boards before going any further with that image. I tried using drift wood at first but ultimately wasn't happy with the finished product so these will be done on cedar slats cut at 4 inch by 4 inch

http://m45.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/stellarmicheller/B50BBC32-DD0A-40DC-9940-ECE018BEAAAD-2852-0000020DFBE86DFB_zpsaf7548c4.jpg.html

If it looks like a go I'll complete the rest of the set and get them mailed to you if your still interested.

Thanks

Evan and Michelle

Thanks for understanding sorry about going slow. Between school trying to work out the kinks with our van seeing family we haven't visited in nearly 2 years and the end of snowboarding season there hasn't been a slow moment yet :P I'll hopefully have these completed by the weekend though

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.