new nl320 owner

thevillen

Wayno for some reason I knew you would be the first to answer to my post. The one with coilovers is converted to disk. As to the other, I belive it is on drums. I will post pictures tonight. Some fellow member advised me about this trucks. I Want to take the time to thank him. Thanks. Love my twins.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes purchase is a done deal. I have to pick up the trucks in oregon. Planning my trip. I'm gonna say in two weeks. As to pictures I have tried to post them but I was unable. Its is a nice pair.

To post photos, you need to join a photo hosting service/site.

Is this one of them?

3Mf3Ia3Jf5Le5Gb5E3d31ebf0195683861b61.jp

3Kb3F33Jf5L95F65M7d31f3d0abb3219911d4.jp

I know a little about the history of this one, and the owner.

Wayno, burrito213 and anyone interested!!!! My good friend is going to reproduse my 1964 nl320 tail light bezels from aluminum final finish will be polish. If anyone is interested let me know. I only have the left my ? Is are both bezels the same? If so let me know. As to the left which is the one I have is going to production on monday.

Wayno, burrito213 and anyone interested!!!! My good friend is going to reproduse my 1964 nl320 tail light bezels from aluminum final finish will be polish. If anyone is interested let me know. I only have the left my ? Is are both bezels the same? If so let me know. As to the left which is the one I have is going to production on monday.

They are the same as far as I know, you could likely sell several sets depending on the price and the over all look.

They made several styles, so I am assuming that your going to copy your style which is unknown to us at the moment, they come in ribbed, metal flake, and smooth in the lower area surrounding the round red reflector.

This is metal flake.

DSCN0349.jpg

This is ribbed.

DSCN0506-1.jpg

And there is a version where the ribs are in the photo above that is smooth, I can't find a photo of one right now.

Which type you have?

I would definitely be interested. I am so tired of searchin for these bezels. The problem is that there is nothing to em', simple metal but no one wants to fabricate them.... if I can make any recommendation, do away with the reflectors. You can't find them or it will be another part you'd have to look for. The chevy reflectors that I found at he pomona swapmeet are smaller but as a last resort I would use them. If the fabricator/your friend can delete that reflector, I can see that it will show some smooth lines and if they're highly polished or chrome - my belief is chrome is cool.

Let me know if you need assistance. If you are really as close as you mentioned, I would like to see your fabricator doing work. :-)

Also, I know a laser cutting guy who makes lorider plaques for lowrider and classic car clubs but he also does a lot of one off pieces and any sheet metal parts you can think of.

I would definitely be interested. I am so tired of searchin for these bezels. The problem is that there is nothing to em', simple metal but no one wants to fabricate them.... if I can make any recommendation, do away with the reflectors. You can't find them or it will be another part you'd have to look for. The chevy reflectors that I found at he pomona swapmeet are smaller but as a last resort I would use them. If the fabricator/your friend can delete that reflector, I can see that it will show some smooth lines and if they're highly polished or chrome - my belief is chrome is cool.

Or you could use small, round LED's. I replaced the round reflectors on a 320 with LED's and they are about the same size and they are friggin bright.

The primer gray one looks like the 65 from Oregon.

Has anything been done on the aluminum taillight bezels, I might be interested in a set.

I won a bluebird grill on ebay Marcos, I can hardly wait for it to get here, I hope it fits.

My guy started on the mold. He will be fabricating. . Out of melted steel.. nice. Like oem.
  • 3 weeks later...