Is this really a Datsun?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they exist and might be made in Oklahoma. There is a Chinese company that make a Tiger Truck and Nissan has revived the Datsun marquee elsewhere in the world including India. Maybe they put the Datsun name on it??? who knows.

AFAIK, no. They are labeled as low-speed off-road vehicles. I see them all the time on military bases near the piers and such as worker and mini cargo transport. 

Edit: I just found their website and pulled this off it to confirm:

Tiger Truck has been delivering a series of light utility trucks and vans for offroad use since 1999. They are the only TAA Standards Compliant Off Road Utility Truck available. All Tiger vehicles meet the stringent EPA standards and are available powered by a variety of fuels or electric motor and include standard shift.

Tiger Truck has the largest available array of truck body options for niche applications. Primary distribution in the U.S. is through a select dealership network.

AFAIK, no. They are labeled as low-speed off-road vehicles. I see them all the time on military bases near the piers and such as worker and mini cargo transport. 

Edit: I just found their website and pulled this off it to confirm:

Thanks!

• Like 1