ok so

ok its not a datsun story but a good story none the less and i figured i would share

my aunt a few years back used to drive a honda crx well on the freeway the van infront of her stoped short and she didnt see it in time she ended up underneath the van the rear axle of the van was on the roof well to avoid towing fees she called my dad (her brother) and asked if there was anything he could do well he talked to my uncle they desided the car was small enough to stick in the bed so they went down there and with alot of elbow grease they got it in the bed and brought it to my house (they were gonna pull the motor and put it in a different car) here is a pic of the car in the truck obviously this was a while ago (im the little kid)

truckinhonda.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok its not a datsun story but a good story none the less and i figured i would share

my aunt a few years back used to drive a honda crx well on the freeway the van infront of her stoped short and she didnt see it in time she ended up underneath the van the rear axle of the van was on the roof well to avoid towing fees she called my dad (her brother) and asked if there was anything he could do well he talked to my uncle they desided the car was small enough to stick in the bed so they went down there and with alot of elbow grease they got it in the bed and brought it to my house (they were gonna pull the motor and put it in a different car) here is a pic of the car in the truck obviously this was a while ago (im the little kid)

truckinhonda.jpg

You might be a redneck if you can put a hondog in the back of your chevy truck :D

You might be a redneck if you can put a hondog in the back of your chevy truck :D

"MIGHT" be if you can...

"DEFINITELY ARE" if you DO.

One of the guys in my old Navy unit (one of the pair we called the "Bash Brothers") bought himself a Suzuki Samurai so he could hit the trails his longbed '77 Chevy couldn't. He could transport the Zuki out to the trails and back IN the bed of the Chevy. He could even close the tailgate... and that was with 33" BFGs on the Zuki. Just had to be careful not to bash the rear window of the Chevy out with the Suzuki's winch.