BRE Datsun 510 For Sale $15,000...

$5 says it wasn't one of us longtime Ratsuneers.

Not an elitest comment, but youve only been here for like 3 months... I dont know if "us longtime Ratsuners" would be the phrase I would use. Granted you have more posts than most of the new guys trying to buy 510s these days. 

Glad this went to a good home. Im sure anyone willing to spend the $15k will treat it right. BRE, what state is it going to?

• Like 1
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure it was.

No it wasnt, hell Im not OG Ratsun and Ive been here almost 2 years. I dont care about post count as long as you take part in the community, but 4 months isnt a long time.

(Stay tuned)

For your build threads? Im on the edge of my seat

Washington.

Not an elitest comment, but youve only been here for like 3 months... I dont know if "us longtime Ratsuners" would be the phrase I would use. Granted you have more posts than most of the new guys trying to buy 510s these days. 

Glad this went to a good home. Im sure anyone willing to spend the $15k will treat it right. BRE, what state is it going to?

SOLD...  When the right 510 Wagon comes around...  I will be joining th GoonSquad :thumbup: And I still have two trucks though the white one will be going up for sale in April...  But the red one is MINE!...

• Like 1

They will be sending a transporter to come pick it up...  The buyer is very professional and does things the right way.  Makes it great and easy to do business with them.  No messing around.  Love it =)

It's none of my beeswax BRE but can I ask how the car is getting from CA to WA?

They coming to get it? Shipping Co?

Just wondering.

btw...

Happy Ēostre Ya'll

(if your into that sorta thing)

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.