Kirden's WTB Thread (620 and B210)

This will be a rolling thread. I will update this post with the parts needed.

I need a donor panel for my bed with the side marker. Just need the driver's side panel:

SAM_0047.jpg

I need the rear passenger side door pull. In the pic below you can see the door pull is hanging, the foam inside is crumbling and decayed.

SAM_0188_zps166f99b7.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will probably be a rolling thread. I will update this post with the parts needed.

My B210 is a 78 4 door and parts would need to be shipped to 31211:

I need the windshield wiper arms. I should be able to post a pic of what I have tomorrow, but the hooks that hold the wiper blades on the arm are gone. If you have the entire assembly and do not want to part the motor and arms, I would be willing to purchase the entire setup.

It sounds like you just have the metal arm that hooks to the post, right? Because you only really need that part and can attach aftermarket blades easily.

Edit: So looking at the picture you posted in the other thread, you are looking for the metal bracket that holds the plastic blade that slides on the metal arm attached to the rotating post in the cowl. However, you only need the metal arm.

SAM_0186_zps26721836.jpg

An aftermarket blade with holder found at any autoparts store will slide over the metal arm and snap on just fine (it has a plastic swivel thing). You only need the metal hook part if you intend to retain all original equipment, or only want to change just the rubber blade.

You can sorta see that is what I'm running here, with wiper holder being black not the silver metal color of the arm:

29eee3dd-e6f8-4796-951d-5af2e18ed4b1_zps

Edited by Dguy210

Actuly, b210s dont have a "hook" maybe the 74 model year, but I just checked 3 miss mached wipers looking for a "pair" none are hooked, and all are stock, would have explained that earlier if I had checked your thread, sorry bud. Still got arms tho if you still want em

Well bugger. I will look closer tomorrow but it seems like I may not need the arms/bracket after all.

Thanks for checking on those RedBanner, could you post a picture of what you have or send me a pic in a PM so I can compare them to what I have? My camera takes horrible pictures.

Actuly, b210s dont have a "hook" maybe the 74 model year, but I just checked 3 miss mached wipers looking for a "pair" none are hooked, and all are stock, would have explained that earlier if I had checked your thread, sorry bud. Still got arms tho if you still want em

Hook is probably a bad word to use, but that is how the OP referred to them.  I have the originals still in a box somewhere, and I believe they are the same for all years. The arm ends in a flat piece that notches into the swivel, but it is not a hook. They are basically the same design as the plastic arm plus wiper blade you see at the auto store, just metal, with a series of slide clips  that you can replace the rubber wiper bit by sliding it in.  I took them off because getting just the rubber wiper bit changed is a bitch and I have like 20+ or so of the aftermarket whole plastic wiper arms I picked up at the dollar store a few years back.  I just sprayed the nasty fake carbon fiber black and have been using them on a couple of the cars as they come with a couple different swivels and adapters for different models.  

22095BA4-59A4-41ED-A35F-67CBF822E53E-106

91130EED-868D-4B4C-A25F-EBB6A08CB6E8-106

FFA20A6F-9B1F-4868-A9AF-5BF8851269C7-106

89439A7A-BFFF-4934-BF11-9F54ABCFA19B-106

Ah thank you for the detailed pictures. editing my post as I don't need the arms.

I am so used to seeing vehicles with hooks on the end that I didn't pay attention to the other clip styles. Sorry for the confusion, it was my mistake.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.