Reduced Price! Roof Rack For Sale $75+Shipping

REDUCED Price!

Hello all you Ratsuners,

I've got a nice roof rack I'd like to get rid of to cover some other wagon-related expenses.

It's chrome with the fake woodgrain siderails. Minimal pitting for its age. I'll soon try to post some close up pics or email/text them to anyone interested.

Asking $100 $75+ actual shipping but might be interested in trades, trades+cash if you have a nice set of fiber optic dash switches and/or a wagon driveshaft or who knows : )

I accept PayPal & will go ahead and eat the fees associated wit using them for payment.

Thanks,

Angela

2012-11-01_15-47-48_431_zps90e1971b.jpg

2012-11-01_15-46-53_832_zpse7b5dcfa.jpg

2012-11-01_15-47-25_138_zps424bddd0.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the fibre optic dash switches are from a 620

So I've learned...but I hear they can be modified to work in a 510...is this true? Complicated? A no brainer? Advice is always welcome.

Thx

Pm with ur wish list..

Looking for fiber optic dash switches, aqua blue wagon interior pieces, intact & uncracked torsion bar cover, reverse light switch, wagon tail lights, 69-73 wagon driveline, driver's side rear wagon door (all in that order). Don't really need anything else but if there's something unique or for the right deal...ya never know. 

Thanks  B)

• 2 weeks later...

How much shipped to 94521

Hello there,

Just a quick check in to let you know I haven't forgotten about the shipping quote. I thought the rack was in a box in my garage but it's 45 minutes away in my storage unit afterall. I've been horribly busy with school/work & haven't been able to get to my storage unit but will do my best to grab it next weekend if not sooner. Please let me know if you're still interested.

Thanks,

Angela

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.