69 datsun 510

R u serious, 6k, maybe, 7.5k to start neg. People dont comprehend the work money that goes into our cars. And i could tell you spent way more than asking price. Glws.
You normally never make back what you spent on building a car
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You normally never make back what you spent on building a car

Of course you don't.  after owning like 25 cars or so, I know this first hand but this car, in particular, is worth the asking price. As they say shop around and noobs will see how much other 510s  are going for. This is one of those that's a good buy and I'm very confident that 510 oweners that's been around will agree. Then again it's not for everybody, maybe they don't have the funds, maybe they want to find a beater and turn into a gem..who knows...still a good buy.

Of course you don't.  after owning like 25 cars or so, I know this first hand but this car, in particular, is worth the asking price. As they say shop around and noobs will see how much other 510s  are going for. This is one of those that's a good buy and I'm very confident that 510 oweners that's been around will agree. Then again it's not for everybody, maybe they don't have the funds, maybe they want to find a beater and turn into a gem..who knows...still a good buy.

Yes definitely a good buy, looks like a solid build and is cheap compaired to some cars with swaps. Anyway It's more than a fair price for whoever picks it up.

I feel your pain about low ballers.The rules state that low ball offers are not allowed here. They can, however contact you with them. It's then up to you to ignore them or disable private messages from the more persistant ones. I'm sure this is preferable to 8 posts of low balls on your classified ad.  

• Like 1
I feel your pain about low ballers.The rules state that low ball offers are not allowed here. They can, however contact you with them. It's then up to you to ignore them or disable private messages from the more persistant ones. I'm sure this is preferable to 8 posts of low balls on your classified ad.  

Very good point..if too low don't even bother to respond back.

Datsun 510 2 door

Powder blue w/ blue & black leather interior

Needs carpet

Lots of upgrades

L20B w/ A87 head SSS intake and twin side drafts

5 speed man tranny

Techno toy tuning full suspension upgrade

Runs great and gets between 25-26 mpg

I can't get pics to upload maybe I'm an idiot but feel free to email or pm me for pics and more info.

I'm asking 8500 or best offer and located near Houston, Tx

Thanks

Is your 510 still for sale ? If it is I would like to get your number to talk with you about the car

i love the blue!! i have a 620 that is the same blue!! i also have a second green 620. it has an L16 bottom end with an L18 top end. new head gasket machine shop planed the head and checked out the head gave it the ok and recommended just plane it so that i did. was wondering if you would like to trade? shoot my email daltonryan333@gmail.com

Nice looking car! The buyer got a great deal. If I wasn't pumping my deployment money into restoring a 240Z this would have been a prime candidate for me to buy. Already decided that after the 240 is done, I'm going to start looking for a 510, preferably a wagon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.