Datsun 510 2 door

Powder blue w/ blue & black leather interior

Needs carpet

Lots of upgrades

L20B w/ A87 head SSS intake and twin side drafts

5 speed man tranny

Techno toy tuning full suspension upgrade

Runs great and gets between 25-26 mpg

I can't get pics to upload maybe I'm an idiot but feel free to email or pm me for pics and more info.

I'm asking 8500 or best offer and located near Houston, Tx

Thanks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datsun 510 2 door

Powder blue w/ blue & black leather interior

Needs carpet

Lots of upgrades

L20B w/ A87 head SSS intake and twin side drafts

5 speed man tranny

Techno toy tuning full suspension upgrade

Runs great and gets between 25-26 mpg

I can't get pics to upload maybe I'm an idiot but feel free to email or pm me for pics and more info.

I'm asking 8500 or best offer and located near Houston, Tx

Thanks

510.jpeg5102.jpeg5103.jpeg5104.jpeg

That's very nice..love the color.  Now I know what the color is of my car if it were not faded.  There's a noob :thumbup: here looking for that kind of color and if he does not jump on this it will be gone.  What kind of radiator is that? 

what year, noticed the 69 speedo..

yeh, was not sure either, did not see side lights, one way of telling.  Wholly crap if it's '68 more better..That's a nice ride and looks like a fairly good buy as compared to others I've seen lately.  Will not mention because people will flame, and also a 2 door..this sale will not last long.  where the heck are all the noobs!

that can be true but by the time you find one that is like $5k, then paint job, engine, 5 speed conversion, rims/tires, suspension, interior, elect. work, maybe some fab work,, it will cost more than $3,500. It's all good cuz for some it takes time to understand this, hence noobs...

that can be true but by the time you find one that is like $5k, then paint job, engine, 5 speed conversion, rims/tires, suspension, interior, elect. work, maybe some fab work,, it will cost more than $3,500. It's all good cuz for some it takes time to understand this, hence noobs...

Well with over 2500 in just t3 suspension plus as straight as it is with no rust I thought my asking price was legit. Quite a bit of cash in the motor/tranny as well which have around 5k miles on each. And numerous other gremlins that have been fixed.

I may be open to the right trade and I have a set of SSR reverse formula mesh wheels I could kick in on a trade that's worth more

as they say in Real Estate, "we have a motivated seller"..have you tried putting your nice 510 on Ebay or Bring a Trailer (BAT) or other Datsun sites?.  There is one noob who was looking for a blue one, will not mention his name, wondering if he even Pmed the seller.

and the wipers its a 69 

clean car man worth the asking price but im curious what happened to the sheet metal where the rear bumper used to mount?

The valance was there, but it had a trim that ran down the rear fender to the wheel well. I was afraid it would rub or worse cause body damage so I removed it. Have not had a chance to order a new one ($110) from classic datsun cause I work a lot.

what the fudge..you got all of these noobs complaining that there isn't any 510s to be found that is decent and I say this one is one of the nicest for the price and not sold yet.. :confused:

Noob this, Noob that...

Ever consider that someone may want to have THEIR OWN project and not someone else's? Seems like you failed to think that this is why someone wanting to spend $5k on a 510 might not jump up for joy when a FS like this comes along...

Noob this, Noob that...

Ever consider that someone may want to have THEIR OWN project and not someone else's? Seems like you failed to think that this is why someone wanting to spend $5k on a 510 might not jump up for joy when a FS like this comes along...

This is what I have found most people want more of a project while the others don't have the funds. Or better yet they show up with a beat up 89 240 for trade or 4500 cash.

Noob this, Noob that... Ever consider that someone may want to have THEIR OWN project and not someone else's? Seems like you failed to think that this is why someone wanting to spend $5k on a 510 might not jump up for joy when a FS like this comes along...

Yes, I've considered that but there's quiet a few NOOBS, not you, that was complaining that there isn't any clean Datsun 510s available and there are.  This one that is for sale is a very clean and price is very reasonble.  Sure they can have their own project, but what if they don't know how to DIY and end up paying up the ying yang for their project. 

Sure this car is not for everyone or NOOB.. but by the time you ad up all of the cost of having someone fix, fab, tune, etc.etc...a 510 it will double Tx69 asking price. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.