1964 datsun nl320

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Lol Im glad you agree with what I said since you quoted me, then quoted yourself quoting me. Makes it tripple true. 

Asstec510 is trying to learn how to use the

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He messaged me yesterday about trading this lump for my 675.  Took me a while to realize what vehicle he had and was trying to trade, but yea.  Definitely got the doucher feeling from this guy(and not the clean feeling, the OTHER one).

I hope no one bought it, I understand trying to make a little profit but what he was trying to do was straight up ridiculous and dumb. People already saw the ad before you bought it then you try and come here and pawn it off on us. That car is in the hands of the wrong person I hope it doesn't sell and he gets stuck with it and learns a lesson from it.

I just wanted you guys (mods) to shut the dumbfuck up.  He said it was sold, call this thread a day.  Good riddance.  I'm all about people having the right to ask for whatever amount they want on their Datsun, but to try to fool people and take advantage..... that guy can go fuck himself.

• 2 weeks later...

So, this asshat told me he had a door for my goon, sends me all these pictures of it, then more pictures via text of it in the box ready to ship. I send home a prepaid label for the door and wait, and wait and then I wait a little more. He then informs me after I call him on his cell phone number which is 323-945-2543 and he says that he is coming back from Oregon with this sweet truck that he bought and he wants me to put a s2000 motor in it. SO long story short I pay for a label and he NEVER even drops the door off, its a good thing I didnt wire the money for the door directly into his account like he wanted or I would have been out another 100.00.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.