1964 datsun nl320

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy it to find out..

So the only way to find out if it has a title is to buy it? Wouldnt you want the make sure theres a title prior to buying it? And people will want to know last time it was registered to know if theres crazy back fees for registration... Cali sucks like that. Theres another thread floating around that just that thing happened to a sell. 

You might want to be nicer to people with legitimate questions otherwise youre going to have an even tougher time selling this. 

Jesus fucking christ. Seriously dude?  So you bought this truck for $1,400 and are now trying to turn it for a $3,000 profit.  Did you do ANYTHING to it to justify that price hike, or do you think we're all a bunch of fucking morons?  

GTFO!

Just in case anyone missed the original CL ad info from the guy who sold it to aztec510

Rare 1964 datsun pickup - $1400 (Montague, CA)
Rare 1964 datsun pickup type:NL 320 Engine 1189cc HP 60hp Engine number 337453 car no. 4-l320-60090
Original engine an transmisssion Body is good. Was driven and then parked. Good condition
No non op, no paperwork, abandoned,
No Starter.

530-340-5955
530-459-5820
If no answer please leave a message

• Like 4
Jesus fucking christ. Seriously dude?  So you bought this truck for $1,400 and are now trying to turn it for a $3,000 profit.  Did you do ANYTHING to it to justify that price hike, or do you think we're all a bunch of fucking morons?  

Id like to comment on price policing being against the rules, but as much of an asshat as the OP has been over this sale... fuck it.

8422375077_9861028e5c_o.gif

I tried my best to refrain, but at some point details need to come out.  Being a deceptive douche is a sure-fire reason for that rule to go out the window.

And those guys all told me to let the raging bitch rip. They're to blame  :devil:

• Like 1
So the only way to find out if it has a title is to buy it? Wouldnt you want the make sure theres a title prior to buying it? And people will want to know last time it was registered to know if theres crazy back fees for registration... Cali sucks like that. Theres another thread floating around that just that thing happened to a sell. 

You might want to be nicer to people with legitimate questions otherwise youre going to have an even tougher time selling this. 

That would be me, I wish I would of went to the dmv to get info on car first instead of going off the sellers word

GTFO!

Just in case anyone missed the original CL ad info from the guy who sold it to aztec510

Rare 1964 datsun pickup - $1400 (Montague, CA)

Rare 1964 datsun pickup type:NL 320 Engine 1189cc HP 60hp Engine number 337453 car no. 4-l320-60090

Original engine an transmisssion Body is good. Was driven and then parked. Good condition No non op, no paperwork, abandoned,

No Starter.

530-340-5955

530-459-5820

If no answer please leave a message

Total bs, a buddy of mine just sold a rolling shell out here in socal for 700. the people who bought it from him reposted it on cl for 3,000 and there claming it's rare, it pissed me off so much I was alsmot tempted to txt them and flame them.

1236682025_slow_motion_slap.gif

+1

That would be me, I wish I would of went to the dmv to get info on car first instead of going off the sellers word

Total bs, a buddy of mine just sold a rolling shell out here in socal for 700. the people who bought it from him reposted it on cl for 3,000 and there claming it's rare, it pissed me off so much I was alsmot tempted to txt them and flame them.

+1

+ 100

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Dude its just biz.. get over it.. its not my fault I flipped some money.. as to paper work! My boy I own a wrecking yard.. that's a tease for me.. lol..

Biz.... dreams maybe

Guest 510kamikazifreak
What u want a pair of jordans for the price... nike pays.. funny.. that thing was picked up.. brought to los now its on its way to chi town.. lifes a bitch.. then u become one,,I am a prime example

Fixed that for you,

• Like 2
Wow this dudes a fuckin asshole I smell a BAN HAMMER COMING!!!

He only has 89 posts... he wont be missed. 

OP how do you actually flip cars as a business with customer service like that? Do you talk to all your customers the way you acted in this thread? I wish you posted your business name in here so I can report your deceptive and snotty ass to the BBB. 

Youi have a right to retort to people being dickish for no reason, but when people have legitimate questions that any buyer would have, you should smarten up and answer them truthfully and without attitude. 

OP how do you actually flip cars as a business with customer service like that? Do you talk to all your customers the way you acted in this thread? I wish you posted your business name in here so I can report your deceptive and snotty ass to the BBB.

Youi have a right to retort to people being dickish for no reason, but when people have legitimate questions that any buyer would have, you should smarten up and answer them truthfully and without attitude.

Bro everyone is tripping on what I paid.. it do t matter what I paid my boy.. it is what it is.. tip out o this.. I own a huge yunkyard in los angeles.. two mechanic shops.. I'm only 34.. no one here is gonna tell me how to make money..

Youi have a right to retort to people being dickish for no reason, but when people have legitimate questions that any buyer would have, you should smarten up and answer them truthfully and without attitude.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.