1964 datsun nl320

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've disrupted this forum with two other misplaced post for the same thing. They are erased for not having a price on it and the other for being in the wrong forum. Make the best of this, your first post.

Truck has og motor with matching numbers. Etire interior is complete. . No missing knobs or handles. Also mechanically the entire motor is there except th e starter. Truck was running before parking. As to rust ignore the roof portion it appears to be bad but its just surface rust nothing major! 3inches of rust is the most on truck.

I'm not even going to bring up the differences in what you say versus what is pictured here, but I'll just post the larger images so anyone who may be interested can see what it actually looks like.

IMG_0077_zps384fb9d0.jpg

IMG_0083_zps7385c300.jpg

IMG_0082_zpsdda8f166.jpg

IMG_0081_zpsb2d740e5.jpg

IMG_0079_zps4131028e.jpg

• Like 2
For a 50yr old car.. i'd say its cherry..
I'm selling a mint condition 1964 nl320..
IMG_0083_zps7385c300.jpg

IMG_0082_zpsdda8f166.jpg

IMG_0081_zpsb2d740e5.jpg

IMG_0079_zps4131028e.jpg

Mint and cherry are 2 different things, don't get me wrong i'd say it's in pretty good shape from the pics but there are no under carrage shots or very detailed pics. " Good from far, far from good"  There have been countless times people post a car but when people go to see it there disapponted becasue the car is in worse shape than what pictures showed. Us folks at Ratsun like a lot of pics and as much detail about vehicles as possible.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.