FS: SR20DET 5spd Trans

Have an SR20DET 5-speed manual transmission.

2nd gear needs synchro's.

Input shaft will need a light cleaning before install.(I have grease on it for preservation)

***Shifter not included***

download_zps33e24889.jpg

SR20det Trans less shifter Price = $170 + shipping. (local pickup preferred)

OR

SR20det Trans front aluminum case = $100 + shipping.  (good shape)

Will give shipping quotes on entire trans and ship at buyers expense.

PM/Message me here.

Thanks

DTP

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You didnt try to sell it to me. Ticks me off when people scrap Datsun. Fuck!!! if your moving and you cant take it at least leave it so someone else might get it, sign the title put it in the glove box with a note. If the new residents don't like then let them scrap it. Scrapping a Datsun should be grounds for death by firing squad.

I want the whole truck. No matter how shitty you think it was it still had SOMETHING usable on it that is no longer manufactured and hard to come by. You say NO one wanted it, then why did you have it to begin with? I wanted it, I still want it. Nuff said.

You better calm down, you're giving yourself away... again. If it becomes too obvious you'll have to go.

And here we are again..... There's nothing wrong with the pictures posted so I can only assume the e bay link http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-NISSAN-SR20DET-S13-5SPD-Manual-Transmission-SR20-S14-/181101816755?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a2a826bb3&vxp=mtr was a shot at the seller's price. Post in the classified only if buying or selling.

Take a week holiday. You had better hope skib does not see this.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.