510 hood good shape $65

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He still hasn't responded to my PM though. Or logged on since he made the post. He probably sold it locally or on another forum... but I'm just gonna pretend he's just taking his time and wrapping it real good for me :)

I'm definitely still super interested though. It ain't easy finding 510 parts around here.

Sorry man. I'm new at this. I sent a reply but maybe didn't hit enter. Der. I wold totally sell it to you but I don't know how to ship it with out it showing up like a crushed pop can. I get it it's hard to find parts there. So if you got any ideas maybe we can make this happen.

Sorry man. I'm new at this. I sent a reply but maybe didn't hit enter. Der. I wold totally sell it to you but I don't know how to ship it with out it showing up like a crushed pop can. I get it it's hard to find parts there. So if you got any ideas maybe we can make this happen.

No problem, thanks for getting back to me.

Let me ask around. I know there are guys on here who make and sell their own fiberglass pieces and ship them, and DimeDave of Futofab ships all different kind of hoods, so we'll figure something out.

Thanks again'

~ Cameron

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.