Enkie EK64 15x7

Hey guys,

Super Rare late 70s Enkie Ek64. 15x7 -7 offset 4x114, 2pcs welded center. They are in pretty good shape for being that old. Comes with all center caps. I have never seen a set for sell or a set with the OG caps. I have all 4 rims and caps, sorry i double posted a pics.

$1000 obo
20130311_190417_zps5412f99e.jpg20130311_190417_zps5412f99e.jpg
20130311_190426_zpsbf27c90b.jpg

any questions just ask.

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Question about these wheels, I was wondering if you could weigh one and post up the weight, if you are willing to ship I am interested, though I don't know if I can get my wife to sign off on an 800 dollar purchase right now. If I can though I will take this to the PMs just trying to get a wheel weight, also what lugs do you use with these?

Question about these wheels, I was wondering if you could weigh one and post up the weight, if you are willing to ship I am interested, though I don't know if I can get my wife to sign off on an 800 dollar purchase right now. If I can though I will take this to the PMs just trying to get a wheel weight, also what lugs do you use with these?

They are 15lb each. I use just normal Acorn Lug nuts on them. Yeah, I am willing to ship them. I'll pay for shipping but if you pay with paypal then you have to take the fee. I am just trying to help out a ratsun head as much as I can with out losing to much money.

We just got an offer accepted on a house which means I will be moving, and spending quite a bit of money in the process. So I won't be spending any Datsun money for a bit. Sorry and good luck with sale they look great!

N/P Aaron, Congrats on the house. We brought a house 2 years ago and i couldn't get any Datsun parts for a whole year before that. after the house was done i went a little nuts and now i got to many rims and datsun parts so trying to sell what i have extra. lol

At first I was like, I love those panasports... then I saw the Enkei's... wow!! Those are amazing too!

Thanks man, I love them too. Hurting my heart to sell them. But i am not using them so I rather have someone else rock them.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.