auto transmission wanted cheap

Looking for an auto transmission in my area, dont know much about the differences in the years or any thing really, allways just gave them away or scrapped them, I know its the same length as the long tail 4 or 5 speeds, and I believe my current one is a 620 unit. But its in my 76 710 4 door sedan, the closer to vancouver washington the better.

Its an l20b, I dont even know that it matters, ill about anything long shaft if the price is right.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this one outta a 79 wagon , it is the same length as longtail  ,, or close enough because we replaced it with one a year ago with no problems.. We could try and get it to you if you go to the freakers ball on the 30th in Kelso...... I am not really a seller more of a trader ,,  so maybe we could follow you to your shed you say you got all this free b210 shit in and let us see if we can pick some corn outta it.... ...............Or i could just give it to you if your going to be a dick about it.

TrackFBallMisc017_zps32dd74aa.jpg

TrackFBallMisc016_zps8f829b6e.jpg

Or,, since the new thing is to rape fellow Datsuners,,,,,,  since i had to take it outta the car already... but i don`t have any way to haul it ,, or pick it up off the floor myself ,, so if some fellow Ratsuners could come over and do all that for me ,, i could up the price to you $800.

• Like 1

Lol adam, the one with no second gear? Lol.

Nanaham, ive sc4apped alot of my b210 stuff, but your more than welcome, or if you would rather a certain percentage of my left leg I can work that out too.

Mike, I still have that 5 speed I foolishly agreed to hold till canby. Anr I heard you had atleast one other one coming... I here going to wonder about you at the border for sure.

Datsunholic, im not even sure I have any b210 heads left. But ill look, even if I do get a trans, I realy dont need and a series stuff... unless I could find a 1200 coupe shell. Damn ive ben wanting one more and more lately

I got this one outta a 79 wagon , it is the same length as longtail  ,, or close enough because we replaced it with one a year ago with no problems.. We could try and get it to you if you go to the freakers ball on the 30th in Kelso...... I am not really a seller more of a trader ,,  so maybe we could follow you to your shed you say you got all this free b210 shit in and let us see if we can pick some corn outta it.... ...............Or i could just give it to you if your going to be a dick about it.

selling is just trading parts for cash

I was only kidding. I have 3 of them. A 78 620 that I drove and it worked just fine, a '77 710 that I drove at least 100 miles and likewise worked flawlessly and another one from a 620 (I think) that was rebuilt and has barely a tank full of gas run through it.

It remains to be seen if I make it to Canby this year. Maybe in a couple of months I will know for sure, but if I do I can bring down a couple of them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.