L16, L18, L20B exhaust manifolds and down pipes for sale

I'm building a '71 510 with an L20B.  I've been collecting these just in case I needed them.  I had planned to use my original '71 manifold and exhaust, but today I mocked it up and realized the earlier style manifolds won't work on the L20B due to the taller deck height of the engine.  I could use the L20B manifold, but I decided to save some weight and go with a shorty header.

The Army is packing up my stuff and moving us to Alaska April 9th, so I need to get rid of all the extra parts I have collected.

The parts are priced at what I have in them....

All the parts will ship from zip code 66049. 

The first here is the L20B manifold (from late L20B with round ports).  ***Sold for $30 plus shipping***

001.jpg
002.jpg

This is the Manifold off my '71 510.  I welded up the air injectors, because I was unsuccessful in unbolting them.  ***Sold $60 shipped***

003.jpg

This is a spare manifold and down pipe that came with a '69 SSS parts car I had.  $50  ---SOLD for $60 shipped---

016.jpg

Short Down tube.  $27 ----SOLD for $30 shipped----

012.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Long down tube. $40  ----Sold for $50 shipped----

028.jpg

NOS '69 Wagon down tube, I picked it up off eBay.  I painted it with the silver paint so it wouldn't rust while in storage. I've got $85 in it.  Make me an offer.

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

The first here is the L20B manifold.  $20  

001.jpg

002.jpg

This is for the '78-'80 L20B on the W58 head with round exhaust ports. Earlier L20Bs had the intake and exhaust bolted together and U67 head with square ports..

If you will accept a postal money order I will get it first thing in the morning?

The name is Freddie Armenta

P.O. Box 715

493 North I St.

Westmorland, CA. 92281                                      Thank you For Your Service--- Semper Fi :thumbup:

Sorry, I'm unfamiliar with 620's.  What's yours look like?  I assumed they were similar.  I can't tell much difference between the two different L16 exhaust manifolds I have other than casting numbers.  Without seeing yours, I'd say if it looks similar, then no it wouldn't make much difference.  The one you are asking about that I have for sale, is about as close to a shorty header as your going to get with a factory casting.  The configuration is what they call a "tri-Y".  "tri-Y" configurations are typically beneficial for low-end torque. Post a pic, unless my answer helped... -Kyle

Kyle-short tube downpipe seemed to get here in 20 minutes and my top end swap 620 just left the exhaust shop!!  Thanks again, Nestor

Good deal.  I should be finishing my L20B swap this weekend.  Hopefully my experience at the muffler shop is as good as yours! Take care.  -Kyle

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.