79 620 KC part out

see all the pics here - http://community.ratsun.net/topic/52807-fs-79-kc-620/

I doubt it will sell, hell had i not traveled so far i wouldnt have bought it...... BUT i did

If not sold by Monday the parting out begins

This is the part out thread for the truck in the above link, if you want something off of it please say so here. Motor and trans are spoken for and Redeye has first dibs on interior 

• Like 1
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this works out well for you, best of luck with it.

I just wanted to suggest - your pictures seem mainly about pointing out areas of the truck that suck, and why you "cut bait" on it. No one is going to want to buy a door off that thing, now that they see the rust, but what does the glass in the door look like?  That was a rhetorical question, I'm not interested in door glass. Maybe go around it again taking pictures with a "look at all the great parts this thing has on it" mindset - just might sell more parts?

Just trying to help :blush:

I hope this works out well for you, best of luck with it.

I just wanted to suggest - your pictures seem mainly about pointing out areas of the truck that suck, and why you "cut bait" on it. No one is going to want to buy a door off that thing, now that they see the rust, but what does the glass in the door look like?  That was a rhetorical question, I'm not interested in door glass. Maybe go around it again taking pictures with a "look at all the great parts this thing has on it" mindset - just might sell more parts?

Just trying to help :blush:

I feel ya man, BUT i would rather focus on the bad and not misrepresent what it is. Honestly ive spent 30 min with this truck since i brought it home. When i pull the motor and trans this weekend ill get more OIC's and clean it up a bit 

I would want the Dizzy if available, if its electric.

Motor is spoken for - i might still be able to help you 

How bout the throttle pedal and cable and throttle arm, pretty much from the pedal to the carb. I would like that.

I have a 620 manual pedal box - PM me 

if interior falls through with other guy lmk. Ill take center console.

Center console it spoken for 

What kinda of shape is the tailgate? If it is not already claimed. Also a good radio antenna.

tailgate seems decent - ill have to look at the antenna too 

how about the left/ right outside door weatherstrip if its not brittle

What condition are the tail light frames? Not the assembly just the frames. also interested in the fender badges. Do they have posts busted off or ae they all there?

If parts are good, PM me some prices.

Is this the truck that had the shitty wire harness?