wts 67 520

i picked up this 520 from brian abouta year ago noodled w a few little things and now its time to sell it. the 520 has many upgrades and great patina. many hard to find parts to be included with truck. some upgrades include custom upper control arms and nissan hardbody front suspension with disc brakes, electronic ignition, high output coil, k&n air filter, willwood brake master cylinder,powder coated wheels. there are some body flaws and the truck needs new tires. i also have 2 doors and an extra tranny as well as 2 boxes of parts. strong little runner. askin $2100 

heres a link to his build thread

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/25102-1967-520-build/

thanks

trevor

949 293 6511

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i couldn't tell you the mpg. i try not to keep track of those things as it usually just makes me sad. i have rasied it up about 2" from those pictures as i ran over a squrel that was already flattened and it didn't come out from under the truck for about a block. but even when it was so low it rode really nice, there pinto shocks in the front because they have internal bump stops. i think i have it sold. ill be sad when its gone

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.