WTB ??? Running

mostly Looking for 78/79 King cab 620

210 2

will consider

B210 hatch back

510 (doubt ill find one at a decent price running though)

Looking for maual but may consider autotragic....

Only looking in the NW portland/seattle maybe a little further out like salem.

Have cash let me know, nothing over 2k though.  I've had and sold my share of datsun's and kind of know real market value (not the j leno tax return double value cuz jdm herra frush yo).  Let me know what you have, what you're asking and Ill take a look / make a valid offer.

Needs to run/drive.  Needing a few things is ok, doesn't have to be pretty.

1 2 3 .... GO!

PS, I see whats FS on ratsun and seattle/portland craigs list. Not looking for links to those ads lol.  Looking for what you have FS that's not listed or you're thinking of selling. (or if you know of one in a field somewhere and want to drop a line to the owner for me)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Looked but didn't buy. In Portland on division and 162nd. Don't want to go home empty handed someone sell me a datto

Street corner datsun wanted :poke:

Lol says the guy who lives in a van with no datto. You fail to see potential. Just going to look at it

Says the guy who live in a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo with a view less than 2 blocks to a beach in Maui lol. Ok so it's only for 2 more weeks and then I'm livin in a van with no dato :( haha and for the record I still HAVE a datsun... Only it's on permanent loan to a friend while I'm out road tripping lol. I will call a friend of mine with a 78 510 2 door sedan if you want? It's this car and has a new webber. Autotragic but he might have saved the dogleg 5 speed out of another car I haven't heard from him in a few months but he just wants it gone assuming he still has it I bet you could get it for less than 500 bucks. Interior was clean and only had 75k original miles and barely any rust when I sold it to him. I put a new battery starter and rear brake slave cylinder on it not sure what he did outside of slap rims on it? Last I knew it needed the rear tail lights hooked up and had some kinda funky wiring but ran and drove. And should have the tail lights out of the hatch back and a couple spare grills as well. His name on here is datsunoobie or some shit but doesn't use ratsun. Here are some pictures car is Aberdeen Washington last I knew.

Pictures (all from when I owned it)

downsized_0711001348.jpg

2b050450.jpg

And I believe it is rocking these wheels and may or may not have been lowered

0105012105.jpg

I had to roll the fenders to get the wheels onto my old hatch and it was kinda unfunctional and the fronts poked out like mad just thought id add that

Wonky ass fitment picture

0124011519.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.