Another Datsun Sticker For Sale.

Got the printing started and I can do $,85 each on orders of 10 and up. That's my cost. I'll have them next week, so if you're in send me a PM with the number you want and your email address.

Here's another sticker I'm working on. I have some clean up and more shadowing to do, but in a day or two I'll be posting another add. Again, Just for kicks to cover the cost of printing. 

speed_racer_Sml.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Got the printing started and I can do $,85 each on orders of 10 and up. That's my cost. I'll have them next week, so if you're in send me a PM with the number you want and your email address.

Here's another sticker I'm working on. I have some clean up and more shadowing to do, but in a day or two I'll be posting another add. Again, Just for kicks to cover the cost of printing. 

speed_racer_Sml.jpg

I would lose the speedracer...Seems riceish..

Have the rat driving the 510

just my 2 pennys worth

The brown santa delivered the stickers today and they turned out great! No color issues and no banding in the transitions at all. Here's a pict of an actual sticker. below. I have some PMs, but if you posted here saying you were in please give me your email and mailing address so I can send them out. $1.00 each 10 or more $.85 each plus stamp. Thanks for the interest. 

Paradime.

3337CBA0-BE1A-45A2-9658-E3A9CA29DD28-398

I don't get it! Should I say Thanks for letting me know why your not buying a sticker?

Please let me explain why O.G. "Import Tuner" belongs there.

1963 Palm Springs Datsun was the first Japanese import to take a checkered flag on an American race track,

1968, 70, 71, 72, 73 SCCA, C Production Championship ,

970-75 IMSA SR class, AAGT class, and UGT class Champ,

1971, 72, 74, and 75 Datsun absolutely dominated the ARRC B, C, D, class.

1971, 72 Trans AM Manufacturers title

1974 Datsun got it's first Bonneville Salt Flats land speed record,

1976 Datsun won a total of 455 races and rallies, seven national championships, and 3 manufacturers titles. Z cars won 79 percent of all national races in C Production, 510's, 610's and 710's won 80 percent of all B sedan races. B-210's took 60 percent of the C Sedan races, 1600 and 2000 roadsters took D and G production. Datsun cars and trucks won numerous rally championships, A Datsun truck won the Baja 1000, and a Z car set another speed record in F/GT class at Bonneville.

Until 1970 Peter Brock (BRE race team owner) was the lead designer for Carroll Shelby. When he left to go to Datsun he produces factory upgrades and full race parts for the 510 like Shelby did for the GT Mustangs. The Screaming Yellow Zonker was Peter's flagship street tuner car, and was the inspiration for the killer Bee. bre_yellow_zonker.png

interesting side note. Screaming Yellow has been in the Ford color catalog sense the 60's and is still a one of their stock colors. The Zonker, Killer Bee and my 510 are D6 Ford yellow.

768A681F-CD1F-4603-8CFC-A2DC4B1445AC-398

Can't believe I'm sacrificing my artistic integrity for mass appeal, Dude I feel so Lohan!

Straight up though I think it's an improvement. Thanks for the feed back.

MRBog.jpg

graveltrapp I liked the "ets. 1931" but it would need to be Ets. 1931, Died 1987, Resurrected 2013.

What kind of font is that? It's kinda cool looks like some type of futuristic Japanese letters.

The font is called Hirosh and I found it on a shareware site. I must have looked through a hundred Japanese style fonts before I found this one. Everything else I saw looked dated and cartoonish with the cliche brush stroke style. I've seen modern Japanese writing symbols with this kind of font style, so I thought it was cool.

The First Run of this sticker has sold out. All 100 are spoken for, but if there's still people interested I can do a second run. IF you've already PM'ed me with an order it's safe,

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.