510 wagon rear disk conversion brackets

I'm getting ready to do the conversion on my 70 goon and was wondering if anyone has interest in buying the conversion brackets once I cnc them out. Cost would probably be in the $150-$195 range for the brackets with mounting hardware. These will be set up to use 240sx rotors and calipers.

Pm me if interested.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem, My mind will probably be changed on what wheels to run by the time your actually selling these...

The wheels I want to get are HD RSB. Not sure on max diameter...

I'll keep checking back for progress...Gonna be sweet when their done...

Carterb;

I have 2 diffs. One from a 73 and one from a 70. Both have the same flange pattern. So if anyone can tell me the hole spacing on the other type I'd be more than happy to build both styles.

For what its worth, I've been fabricating the caliper mounting brackets for the 510 wagon for 4 or 5 years.  I don't want to hijack someone else's project but I really haven't advertised that I've been doing these.

These brackets are for the maxima rear calipers with the banjo hydraulic fiting and the bolted on ebrake fork on the bottom of the caliper.

And, I've been doing the sedan brackets for over 15 years and I wrote the DQ article on this upgrade over 15 years ago.

Email me for the article and I'll send it out to anyone.

$150 for the sedan and $200 for the wagon, both including S&H.

Dean Sherman

deans510@gmail.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.