more 1971 521 photo's aka "the white pony"

jammin

Thanks to everyone who helped in my little electrical and intake crisis this week.  Lights work great..no smoke...here are a few shots of the 521 for you.  I hadn't named her yet but I took her out for a spin last weekend and was at my local watering hole and a fairly ample chested woman walked by and ran her hand down the truck and said "this is the white pony"  ....so i figured what the hell..everyone needs a name.

Again.thank you out there in the ethernet...nice to have great answers from such deep talent pool.  Special shout out to Wayno for the door handle. Appreciate the part and the good price. White Pony thanks you too...

521k_zpsbc0a5b5d.jpg                   

521j_zps72bc08e5.jpg

521a_zps76bcda06.jpg

521b_zpsc284e63d.jpg

521c_zpsfb4928f5.jpg

521d_zps7e67d5a8.jpg

521e_zps0b86efaa.jpg

521f_zpsb41ef27d.jpg   

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know the pix are small, but look at the bed..not dents..the guy who had it earlier welded inside panels to the bed and then covered with bed liner....sweet job, and the bed has no dimples from being beat from the inside. somebody loved her before me....also..as i was under her the other day.....all braided brake lines when the brakes were done a couple years ago...nice trying to finish what someone else started..

• 11 months later...