Awesome Datsun License plate frames Sale by Ruckycharms!!!

Hello gentlerats,

The time has come to let some of these go. I just acquired some more frames and as a result others must go. Get em here quick because I am also going to be listing them on evilBay pretty soon. I will surely miss the Thousand Oaks frame!

IMG_1297_zpsa7b4fb43.jpg

1) Nike " Just Do it " frame unpainted $25 or painted any colour you like (add $10)

2) Riverside Econo Datsun SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

3) Thousand Oaks Al Piano Datsun - KEPT KEPT KEPT KEPT

4) Universal City Nissan frame - $10 or free with any purchase of a Datsun frame

5) Santa Ana Datsun - SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I bought my 1200 a while back it came with a 'do it in a datsun' frame and an original Riverside Econo frame but i would still like one from my home town.... Do u have any Corona datsun frames? I saw one at a swapmeet/show a while back but it wasnt for sale

When I bought my 1200 a while back it came with a 'do it in a datsun' frame and an original Riverside Econo frame but i would still like one from my home town.... Do u have any Corona datsun frames? I saw one at a swapmeet/show a while back but it wasnt for sale

I might keep a Corona frame if I had one. I lived in Home Ghettos, I mean Gardens in the 80's. never seen one before.

I think any beach cities along the Southern California coast would be cool to have. Never seen Venice either.
I'm a huge Sublime fan (my son's middle name is Bradley) so I think a Long Beach one would be cool to have, but I don't think I'd run it on my car. I'm hoping for one from nearby in OK or maybe Texas, since my car was originally sold there and I was born in Austin.

Cool plates RC, and I like your reprinting jobs. GLWS!

• Like 1
I'm a huge Sublime fan (my son's middle name is Bradley) so I think a Long Beach one would be cool to have, but I don't think I'd run it on my car. I'm hoping for one from nearby in OK or maybe Texas, since my car was originally sold there and I was born in Austin.

I have a Long Beach one, I'll post it up soon so you can see it. There are several variations of the LB frame. The major cities tend to have more than one variation of their frames in terms of build material ( plastic, pot metal ) and districts within the cities. I have personally seen:

1) Long Beach Datsun ( Plastic ) with stenciled paint lettering

2) Long Beach Datsun ( Pot metal with embossed letters )

3) Coast Datsun Long Beach ( Pot metal with emboss )

4) L.A. Harbor Datsun ( Metal, emboss )

Yeah, seen Surfside on evilBay. Been listed since Datsun dealers were still around. That guy asks too much for his frames in my opinion.

Yeah for the condition its a little rich... I really like it and once I move back to Cali I would like to pick up a local frame. 

Funny I've been collecting for awhile now and I don't think I have ever run across anything from Texas. I will usually actively search for frames from cities within California. But If I see a major city that has any roots in car culture or if it's just a major city, I'll scoop it up for cases just like this where someone is asking and I can help them by kicking it down to them.

• Like 1
Dude this shit don't make your car faster or nicer,you can't make the meets but you sure have time to sell garbage.haha just kidding I want a Kailua Datsun frame you got one buddahead .

No, I'm sorry I can't leave my job where I am well paid as a full time restaurant manager to drive almost 70 miles to No Where Town Moval to meet with you so you can ogle and slobber all over my truck, whilst telling me how bad you are at choosing interior decor- despite having somewhat decent taste in cars... :poke:

Dude this shit don't make your car faster or nicer,you can't make the meets but you sure have time to sell garbage.haha just kidding I want a Kailua Datsun frame you got one buddahead .

Where the fcuk is Kailuala? Is that another city where only homosexual men live and meet with their Japanese classic cars?

I will surely miss the Thousand Oaks frame!

IMG_1297_zpsa7b4fb43.jpg

3) Thousand Oaks Al Piano Datsun - This frame is in original, unrestored, new old stock condition. This three colour frame is beautiful! $80

Are you gonna be @ eagle rock?

i work in thousand oaks.

I'll be there. I'm pretty sure ill have that day off. If you'd like  to buy it please commit soon, because another feller slept on the Santa Ana frame and someone on evilBay used the Buy it Now feature and scooped it up before I had a chance to take the ad down. lol

Sorry George, still love you bro!

That has to be one of my favorite frames in my collection. Really nice text and paint scheme. It just has a great  classic look to it don't it :wub: ? My price is firm, and is $20 cheaper than what I paid not too long ago.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.