Someone trade me?

Im really torn about doing this, but ive been lusting for a Datsun for so long Im finally cracking and thinking about trading off my 2006 Triumph Daytona 675.

I know im new to the forum and all that jazz, but alas, rest easy! I will definitely take care of and give all the love and more that a Datto needs to my prospective new love slave. (Im not going too far here, am i?)

So, basically im looking for something relatively solid, reliable-ish, and VERY driveable of not hours away from being such. See, while i enjoy wrenching and polishing and fabricating, i enjoy driving more. Patina doesnt bother me in the slightest either, BTW. Not because im some kind of "scene" nuttswinger, moreso because id rather have something RUN than LOOK pretty. Im a big fan of Function>Form. F$@k hellaflush. :)

Anywho, here's the 675:

4848135F-18D9-44CF-BC99-D6DFB798731C-139

7932ABB1-765C-4656-BB7A-DDB94C468C5C-139

1DD0E4D6-7A17-4660-922F-15176518074C-139

More details and so-on to those of you that are interested. I will say the bike is very very well maintained, healthily(that a word?)modified, entirely functional, and clear-titled.

Anywho, shoot me some offers if youre interested! Thanks a bunch!!

-Jake

• Like 1
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, i hear you there, but really its not for sale. Id really ONLY get rid of it for a clean/decent Datto....if that makes sense?

Is there a section for WTT/feeler ads?

-Jake

Yes, the Non-Datsun for sale thread lol. Just list it as trade only.

D'OH!! Ok, i'll throw it up there i suppose. I just automatically figured nobody would really check that forum being as this is such a predominantly Datto community. Makes sense though, and i apologize for being so NOOBZ!

-Jake

yes.

I'd love a dime(wago, coupe, sedan), a 411(see <---), a 520, a 610/20, 710/etc.  Prettymuch open to whatever, as long as it's older than '75.

I JUST NEED MAH FIX!!  :D

-Jake

...well damn...

We have a couple around in my area, just more of a project than im looking for at the moment. I need something i can drive 40-50 miles daily, so i can park my GVR4 to build and sell(dont tell my GVR4 friends).

-Jake

I like the truck, but its a tad too new and im not really a longbed fan so i think i'll pass. Definitely a super cool truck though. Kidos for carb'ing a ka24. So many people nowadays are scared of carbs, its rediculous!

-Jake

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.