Fs: 1971 Datsun 521 Pickup

Alright guys here is the deal I have had my father-in-law working on this truck for almost a year. Just about everything under the hood is new and it cranks right up. He did most of the body work and it is in primer right now (about 90% complete). Needs someone that knows more about body work than me or him to finish it. But the hard work is done! He replaced all of the cancered areas. It does have a little exhaust leak. Dash has been epoxed and needs sanded and painted. I have the tail gate and one from a newer one but it would be better to be replaced. Floor pans have been repaired and undercoated. Here are all that has been replaced:

New Items:

Dist cap

red Autozone battery (Duralast)

Condensers

plug wires

plugs

radiator professionally cleaned/repaired

master cylinder

hoses

vauum lines

belts

clutch cylinder

brakes

rotors

fuse block (needs installed)

window stripping welts(needs installed)

Extra items:

I bought some headlight bezels off Ebay(really nice)

Roll pan with license plate cut out (Just bought last week before I decided to sell it, paid $110 off Ebay.

You guys all know how hard it is to find one of these and alot of time and money has been put into this one. It still needs some work and some more TLC but this is a pretty solid truck that has had most of the time consuming issues already taken care of. Grille is in great shape. Needs a new headlight switch.

I just am ready to move onto another project and my father-in-law has medical issues and can't work on it that much anymore. I am in the Navy stationed in MS and the truck is in Martinsville, VA 24112. I don't have time for it anymore with my other projects going on. I have all the receipts for the items above totaling more than $1400. I am on leave so it will be the end of next week before I can post some pics(in laws have no computer believe it or not). I have the front end all apart ready for paint. The front bumper has some little dings but I was going to color match it anyways. I was going to color match everything except the grille and headlight bezels, but that is just me.

I am sure I left something out but feel free to come check it out. This truck is just screaming customize me!! I wish I had the money to really finish it the way I wanted to but I have to let something go.

Asking $2200 or best offer!!!!!!!! Cash or Paypal only(you have to pay the 3% fees of course). Let me know

Call (228)365-1611

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.