• Save it?
    • Sell it?
    • Part and Scrap?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Save that 710.... not even a question . Some one wants it, sell it to save it if you must, just remember it was a freeish bonus car. Dont go posting it for 1500 buck..... if you do plan to do that.. then just scrap it.

Course you'd say that Red. 1500? What the hell you smoking? It seems the sell it votes have won, Rhap was the first to pm me about it so I'm going to talk with him about it. The whole reason I asked was to see what you guys thought. Like most, I hate parting a solid car that has the potential to be a good DD for someone who could use it. Thanks for all the input guys.

Take that thing to the carwash, clean out the inside and ditch the "headliner", polish the fuck out of what is left on the paint with some rubbing compound, If it turns out good drop it with some clamps and blocks... Done fucking deal, if not sell it. Worst case scenario youll get a couple extra bucks when it sells.

Looks too straight and complete to scrap or part and that rust looks surface only (not cancer)

I had sworn off craigslist, the for sale section, and all of the various local car shopping media. I told my wife that the last trip to DFW to get a parts car was THE last trip to haul a car.

I am a liar. Going to pick this one up tomorrow. Thanks lonestar!

I'm saying this one found me.

She's home! It's way straighter in person than I thought it would be. It's also really ugly green. Apparently, there's silver under there.

Can't wait to get it off the trailer and start working on it in the morning. It's gonna beat the hell out of dailying my titan.

12mpg sux.

LOL, yup! She's off to a better home. Just a few pic's a snapped.

IMAG0971_zps28e7c3e5.jpg

Rhapa was really happy to get her. Wasn't to hard to load once we got the E-brake off. XD

IMAG0973_zpse5b25b59.jpg

I'll be watching for the build thread man.