so what's up guys

Lobo

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have them.

Tana is gonna send me the whole cluster that actually works.

this is weird that my car wont start up. i had the started checked like a month ago.. now the weather is shitty and dont really want to get under the car to take it out AGAIN

idk what to do anymore.

yeah i figured it would be somewhere around there... but hey shes got the only solid gold 411 parts out there lol...... i had one for sale a while back that worked but needed some serious cleaning for like 20 bucks i think, couldnt get rid of it....

supposedly the for 1967 Nissan 411 1.3L engine

part # 16210

but its dont fit or match the starter i have now

i guess i can show you the new starter i got

i bought new wire . im thinking that the old wire wasnt handling the load anymore

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e59/noiin/2013-03-08_20-04-18_234_zpsac991196.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e59/noiin/2013-03-08_20-03-47_359_zps00afd48d.jpg

so it was the wrong part but i got the old starter to work

so tomorrow ill get the carb on and see if itll start up

Hey Erich! Based on the clocking of the gear opening and the solinoid, this unit will mount to the RL411 and roadster engine and will clear the steering shaft, pitman arm and especially the front subframe! The 510 starters blow all three contact points.

Damn i think i fried the starter on mine tonight.i hate to say it but i think i might find a Buick v6 to put in it. i hate to do it but with the limited parts. I drive my stuff they don't sit around do don't want to worry about if i break it .were I'm i going to get parts. So the offer is up just cause i love how org this car is if someone wants to trade me for a 521 i prefur a 71. as long as it is not all beat up the chance is there i did have the car runing carb was junk so it will run. Let me know before i start buying parts and hacking on it.

well i got mine running today with a carb off a 620 pickup. gotta do some adjustments to get it to idle. but i noticed after getting it going it is just pouring oil out of the front main seal.Ohh and my starter was just a loose wire i feel dumb.