Molly Mustard

r0p0doe

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The new photos look great!! .. :cool: .. Is the exterior still original paint? What's the 3 digit paint-color code, stamped next to the radiator?

Thanks man :D  yes it i's original paint and idk the exact color code because that sticker is faded to shit I can't pull any numbers off it.

You STILL haven't taken off those crooked diamond stickers?

Nope, come remove them since they bug you so much :fu:

Color code may possibly 931. 510 looks great, by the way. 

Possibly, but there's a few variations of this color so it's hard to say for sure. I know one thing I wish the sticker was still visible so i'd know for sure...

Yeah i have 280 struts, nice so there 15x7 0 offset. Nice thanks.

Yes up front, rears are 15x8 0 offset as well. Could of gone a lil wider all around but I think this is the best fit without having to modify the fenders beyond looking stock.

those pics are fantastic....and good lord that thing is low.  Holy shit.  

If my vote counts, I do like the color it is....go with the same!!!!

Yea they came out great and were free to boot I guess it pays off to have your IG handle on your car lol. I have 2in of clearence at my Xmember and I originally wanted to go lower but if I did my car would probably be broken right now. Think I will keep it the same color and just do some body work and resparay the outside

Thought about doing some like that, but with metalflake pink centers... ^_^

SEE!!! I'm not the only one that thinks it would look good!

I was telling him to do pink with gold flake for months just to give him a hard time. Anytime he asks me what color he should paint something, that's my answer lol

I guess it pays off to have your IG handle on your car

Maybe I should do that...

• Like 1

SEE!!! I'm not the only one that thinks it would look good!

I was telling him to do pink with gold flake for months just to give him a hard time. Anytime he asks me what color he should paint something, that's my answer lol

Yea yea yea that color combo isn't for me but if someone else wants to do it go for it.

Maybe I should do that...

Maybe you should get your car running first so ppl will actually be able to see the sticker when your out and about :rofl: