Molly Mustard

r0p0doe

Great work man!!

Keep it up!!

Yea I'm not going with champion I've hears about the bad reviews and crappy fitment.

Don't what ever you do buy a champion..they suck shit and balls.get something custom made or at least a koyo radiator they are better built. And I hope that motor runs hard and long..

........I won't tell you how I really feel.......but I have #2 still sitting in the box.............and I don't want to put in......cause it came all scratched up.....

• Like 1
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work man!!

Keep it up!!

........I won't tell you how I really feel.......but I have #2 still sitting in the box.............and I don't want to put in......cause it came all scratched up.....

Thanks I appreciate it man it's nice to see new comments in my thread I feel it gets passed up a lot lol. Def not going with champion tho I remember reading you had issues with them plus from what I hear everyone has to mod something to make them fit. I'm going with koyo, haven't heard anything bad about them plus I know a guy who's 510 is sponsored by them who's going to talk to his rep to get me one at a lower price :)
  • Like 1

Ya.....i feel like I miss a lot of threads......

I stumble upon'em thinking their new then I realize they're 6 years old.... :lol:

Then I run into people at meets and get their swaps completely mixed up with others... :no:  :lol:

If he can get you 2 Koyo's....I'll take one... :D

Ya.....i feel like I miss a lot of threads......

I stumble upon'em thinking their new then I realize they're 6 years old.... :lol:

Then I run into people at meets and get their swaps completely mixed up with others... :no:  :lol:

If he can get you 2 Koyo's....I'll take one... :D

Yea I get yah man there's so many threads its hard to keep up with them all. I'll let you know what happens with the rad when I'm actually going forward with replacing it and how much of a "discount" I get.
  • 4 weeks later...

use naptha to get stickers off

That will work to remove mose adhesive residue with out harming any finish. I use it with my guitar work. There is a product made by 3m I believe that you can spray any vinyl stickers or grafix, it causes the sticker to bubble up and you can remove it and using another chemical not sure if it is naptha but you can remove the adhesive and not leave a scratch or razor mark in the paint.

This is about where were at for the day I have to help my sister move IMAG0135_zps9fda71b3.jpgIMAG0136_zpsfa085ccf.jpgIMAG0137_zpsdc8ef846.jpgIMAG0138_zps763020ed.jpgLook about right?

You need to get you a matchbox distributor and change it to electronic ing. That made a great difference in how much better my cars ran. Never mind now I see it does have a matchbox electronic ingnition.

This page needs oics........

............oops.......I meant the last page did...........

Well..........I guess this one does now also.......

• Like 1

This page needs oics........

............oops.......I meant the last page did...........

Well..........I guess this one does now also.......

Omg your right I didn't even notice I don't want to turn into bigtanker  :rofl: I haven't done anything to it but occasionally take it for a spin, i'll post pics when I wash it and throw on some new stickers I got

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

So we should fill this page with banter to really turn you into a MrBig wannabe...

Oooo noooo, I don't want pages of words and no pics. I try to keep my thread quiet if there's nothing to update, I'll post some pics so I won't turn into tainter lol. I'm about to be dailying it soon being that my daily (Honda) got stolen so this thread will be more active.
  • Like 1

OK, so not much of an update but it's a sin to have pages and pages on a thread with only a few pictures ;) lol so I'll throw some up...

I got a new job as a groundsworker at Cal State Fullerton and it's pretty awesome, I'm a hands on kind of guy when it comes to work I can't sit in an office all day behind a computer. Iv'e been learning a lot and busting my ass, I accumilated 84hrs in overtime and all the OT monies is for the dime. Occasionally I take pictures at work...

I was mowing and got halfway when the sprinklers came on, this was my first week on the job so I was clueless to the day and time cycles of the irrigation

IMG_20140616_062753_zpsmbb20ory.jpg

This was my first assigned cart, since then I have been upgraded. These john deere gators are pretty cool especially when you can drive over all sorts of stuff :D

IMG_20140630_154311_zpsabv0gahm.jpg

This was the result of my coworker on a manual tractor with no knowledge on how to drive it, tried to give him some pointers on how to get the feel for the "jumpy clutch". Went to break and was talking to my leed in the office and all of a sudden we hear a loud BANG, I knew what it was but was curious on the damage so I take off outside to see how far my coworker drove the tractor into the building. Sounded a lot worse than what it was but my leed which just so happens to be an angry Italian 75% of the time was on his way out to see the damage as well and I wasn't tying to be around for that so I left.Turns out he was having a good day because he got a big laugh out of it. We clowned my coworker the rest of the day and still crack jokes when opportunity strikes

IMG_20140622_110021_205_zps2qp53v2n.jpg

Got some training on this bad boy and man was it fun, got familiar with all the levers and functions and got to break down some dirt lol. Still need 19hrs of training before I become certified to operate it

IMG_20140627_121931_zpslpztm0nm.jpg

Doing a little clean up on campus and we came across this, he's 6"6 by the way

IMG_20140630_063558_zpsicaepfyc.jpg

So that's whats been going on in my life besides my dime which is all you guys probably care about lol, just been trying to make my life situation better which isn't bad but who wouldn't seize the oppritunity to live a better life with more datsun monies :rofl:  Anyway on with some dime related oics im sure you guys are tired of all the crap I put...

IMG_20140503_124630_zpsklqlgcxy.jpg

I won this shirt in a contest online (instagram) I didn't even know I entered

IMG_20140608_185109_zpsgoole46a.jpg

Took the old lady out in the dime for the first time, went downtown and when I parked and got out some dude told me I set off 3 alarms...oops lol!!! She hated the car when I got it but gave me a smile and said " I like this one a lot better than your blue one, it's a smoother ride and I actually feel safe", fine I'll take that lol.

IMG_20140630_154240_zpsxrwlcrh8.jpg

Not crap.....your thread dude.....you can fill it with what you like....I'll post non-Datsun shit all the time in my thread......

........I prefer the threads that go a little into the person and not just the car......makes it more personal.....

I feel ya on life........mo monies always welcome on my end.....

Keep up the great work......she's lookin' great!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Looking solid bro.

Thanks man changes coming soon :)  

Not crap.....your thread dude.....you can fill it with what you like....I'll post non-Datsun shit all the time in my thread......

........I prefer the threads that go a little into the person and not just the car......makes it more personal.....

I feel ya on life........mo monies always welcome on my end.....

Keep up the great work......she's lookin' great!! :thumbup:

Lol that's so true I guess updates that aren't Datsun isn't bad every now and then. The car is nowhere near done yet tho but when are they ever lol. After I start dailying her my next upgrade will be suspension and rims n tires :)
  • 3 weeks later...

OK, so here's a little update. Been busting my ass at work getting in all the OT I could so I can have extra monies to spend towards the 510 and it worked out great. Got a fat ot check and with it I insured my dime and got it registered and have been dailying it since. Went to a meet/cruise Sunday and had no clue I had so many dime owners in my city or right next door. It was about 16 cars total and 6 of us cruised. Got a few group photos but that's it I was so stoked to be around so many other datsun ppl all I wanted to do was talk cars lol. I finally got my carbs tuned and it runs a crap ton better and my idle is set nice and low so I don't fell embarrassed. Finally broke in the motor today but i'm still going to take it easy, next thing up is to upgrade to a 3 core aluminum radiator to see if that will eliminate my heating up issue when im sitting or in traffic and re-bleed my brakes. Anyway here's a few pics enjoy :)

IMG_20140720_153805_zpsufk9tlqa.jpg

IMG_20140720_162447_zpsm2tldhfi.jpg

She got a few solo shots by herself

IMG_20140720_155352_zpsdmhejkng.jpg

• Like 1

Yea this happened

IMG_20140729_211104_zpsone4ufyr.jpg

Luckily it wasn't too bad, noticed it when I stopped at the bank and it was the size of a pin hole but it stopped so I thought maybe it got clogged or something.Made a quick stop and that's when I noticed it got worse. Hopped on the freeway instead of taking the street home and made it safely, will be replacing/upgrading to a 3core aluminum sometime this week, stay tuned.