620 radiator not availabe??? wtf!?!?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I purchased an AmericanEagleRadiators 3 row radiator for my '73 Datsun 620. I'll see if i can find the specs and post it on here later. The design is nice but for some reason it does seem a bit out of place. I tried mocking it up and I need to modify some custom aluminum brackets. And I definitely need custom radiator hoses. But with a little modification it will work.

20131216_003344_zpswycq1mda.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Got my radiator. Looks pretty nice. Aluminum fins. Slight issue is the radiator fill neck. Kinda hard to screw the cap on because it's slightly thicker so more force is required to turn it20150511_174129.jpg

That looks like the one I got. I noticed the same issue with the cap. Got a Stant cap and it fit fine. Sorry but I don't recall the part number of the cap.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, I'm currently looking for a new radiator for my automatic 1973 620. Did this advanced auto parts rad work out okay? Any modifications needed to fit? Was it the same "433638" part number?

I've been researching for hours and this thread is the best lead I've found.

That looks like the one I got. I noticed the same issue with the cap. Got a Stant cap and it fit fine. Sorry but I don't recall the part number of the cap.

Just ordered mine. Should ship soon. Once here, I'll report my findings, but after having a PM conversation with 5t341tH, it should be a clean swap, no fabrication needed.

• 8 months later...