520 Ash Tray Can I please get....

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i need one too ....actually two ... there are three here at the the shop right now,  but there all waynos....any ne got a extra or two they would share .....preferred with pull handle

Guys,

Contact erichwaslike-

he has a few from what I'm told. He's a rad dude, and hooked me up with one at a good price!

Guys,

Contact erichwaslike-

he has a few from what I'm told. He's a rad dude, and hooked me up with one at a good price!

lol,  he has blocked me as a user.........the facebook thread was too much lulz not enough :hug:

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Guys,

Contact erichwaslike-

thanks rucky, yeah i got a few, they are the same as 411 ones

lol,  he has blocked me as a user.........the facebook thread was too much lulz not enough :hug:

hope you find one.... im fresh outta jrock ashtrays.....

and it wasnt just the fb thread, its your consistant shit talking that you do. now you see why its not a good idea to treat regular members like shit, cause one day they will have the part you need and wont sell it to you. id rather weld the door shut on one and crush it then sell you one.

here u go again responding to blocked content..for the record ...here u are bringing it up again ...and nice mature response .......notice u never recieved a pm from me asking begging or trying to source one from u .....i figured getting a ashtray was pretty much off the table but thanks for clearing up a already obvious situation...by the way shit talking would infer i wasn't speaking from facts.... everything i presented about u or said about u in my opinion statements was fact based...u did do all those things and they represented u as a whinning bitch ... sorry if i just pointed out the obvious

be a man and just leave me blocked and dont turn it on and off so u can respond ....it just supports your sheisty behavior

• Like 1

its not turning it on and off, it says "you blocked jrock, click to veiw response" adn no sir you dont speak of facts. you dont know shit, id like to see what you think these facts are so i can set shit straight and finally get you to shut up. if youve ever got anymore shit talking to do feel free to pm it to me so it doesnt cluter up ppls threads, unless you need everyone to see how cool it makes you.

• Like 1

410, 411, 520 ashtrays are the same.  If you don't have the plastic "handle" to open it, take a thick plastic or ABS runner from the parts frame of a plastic model kit, prefferably with a thinner "Tee" attached.  The thin runner becomes a standin for the center bolt hole.  Careful whittling and a little colorful language will yield a decent pull handle.  Melt over the center thin section on the inside or use a push fastener.  If you want to go whole hog, carefully drill [or hot melt with a fine hot wire] small holes at the 2 outside holes in the cover and press in 2 pins or really small screwsBlack crackle paint would look very much like the factory finish on the unpainted bodies.

I have an extra one as well (mine's from a 411).

PM offer (shipped) - I'd rather someone get to use it that have it sit on the shelf.

(side note, if Erich is "sheisty", then you'd better block me too - He's a stand-up guy, and anyone who has an issue with him has an issue with me.)

• Like 2

I have an extra one as well (mine's from a 411).

PM offer (shipped) - I'd rather someone get to use it that have it sit on the shelf.

(side note, if Erich is "sheisty", then you'd better block me too - He's a stand-up guy, and anyone who has an issue with him has an issue with me.)

Second that statement on Erich!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.