Z Six spoke W/new tires & stems

You're not really a badass till you own these things.  Once you put these on, all the bitches will flock to the cock....

Four Z Six  spoke rims, aluminum. 14" I don't know the width sorry.

Come with all four center caps.

Four Brand new tires and valve stems.

These tires are nitrogen filled instead of regular air. Did a quick search on the internet, its supposed to help with weather cracking later on and also condensation?  Not really on the up and up with tire technology so you'll have to do your research.

The front two tires have less than 100 miles on them.

The back two tires have about 800 miles on them. Threw them on the B for the last two months and used them for getting to and from the store while I was laid off.

Tire brand is Sumitomo

Rated 60k+ Miles

All Season

Siped

Rims, I didn't really notice curb rash. But has a nick here and there.  Still some clear coat left in spots, but mostly gone. I polished them once with mothers mag polish. They looked alright.

All this for a cool $275 Firm.

Lugs not included, but might if extra $ is thrown into the mix. Plan on using the lugs with other rims. With that said. The sale of these are going to pay for new tires on some 13" aluminum rims.

4d2eb0d5-e5a7-4e07-a7bd-6855a61b40a8_zps

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump....

These will be up for grabs again next week when I get new tires all around on the wagon.  I found a little rash on one of the rims.  They still aren't bad. Ill try and get photos.

Price drop to 225.  If you want just the rims, let me know. We can probably work something out.  EI, you buy the rims & when you get new tires give me the ones that are on it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.