SoCal: Boxes of New Old Stock Datsun Parts!

I've had this hoard for a while now, I won't be in town for Eagle Rock and I'm saving up to move out of state so might as well sell this stuff.

Asking 700 OR BEST OFFER for everything, anything from OE datsun screws, to brackets, gaskets, switches, decals, lenses, pulleys, hoses, electronics, tons of random crap.
I was selling piece by piece for a while, and made my globs of money but don't have time to do that anymore.

NOT PARTING OUT AT ALL DON'T ASK

imag0307bk.jpg
imag0306nb.jpg
imag0308n.jpg
imag0309cw.jpg
imag0310th.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Grab bag of a grip of stuff.

There's tons of lenses in there, tons of electronics, a ton of brackets, literally a lot of crap and I don't really want to sort through it and list every single thing but serious buyers are more than welcome to look through it but I'm not parting anything so please don't message me about looking through it looking for a single piece to buy. I've been extremely busy lately.

Come swoop it up Ben.

Price isn't set in stone at all, just posted per forum rules.

it's not A box its five boxes, and price is a ballpark figure posted per forum rules.

There's tons of money that can be made at any purchase price piecing out the lot, I just don't have the time for it.

ive personlly looked thru the lenses and a bunch of the brackets and such... about 3 boxes. theres a lot of really good shit here. im tempted to make an offer i just dont think i have the time to sell it off either....

• 1 month later...

WTB: 240Z up to 76' 280Z Gas Cap

DwyerZCars

Damn it, Dwyer! There is a WTB forum for that. You would have better luck making your own post there than spamming everyone else's sale threads with the same post.

You're killing me, Smalls.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.