510 sr vs. modded evo

btdub

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt think you would get a CF one but an alum one or a flywheel is well within the realm of possibilities no? lol 

Im sure you can get one made. I used to get axles and driveshafts from The Driveshaft Shop... they offer carbon shafts and custom work. Ive worked with that company before and they put out awesome work. If anyone is doing any high HP builds (not necessarily the OPs car), I recommend taking a look at their products. 

Found this.

"Hoon is a derogatory term used in Australia and New Zealand, to refer to anyone who engages in loutish, anti-social behaviours. In particular, it is used to refer to one who drives a car or boat in a manner which is anti-social by the standards of contemporary society, i.e. too fast, too noisily or too dangerously."

http://ozdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10775

A hoon by any other name would be as loutish.

tell us how you really feel.

and imo, hooning doesnt sound as illegal as racing...just throwin that out there :P

You could call it "ice creaming." Its still people doing idiotic things in cars to cause trouble... "Hoon" just sounds like an idiotic word. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wtf is hooning?

Someone who acts an idiot behind the wheel "having fun" by driving crazy. Its a mixture of the Australian word 'hoon' and the word 'hooligan.' Basically any of the new breed of wannabe racers who cause trouble in the streets by pretending to drift. 

• Like 1

thats pretty much my take on it as far as I can tell

dont get me wrong, I love a spirited drive, maybe even a little street competition, but these days these moron are screwing around in live daytime and rush hour traffic, theres kids out and shit, people, theres old ladies out, people working, everyone, if your gonna be dumb, at least find a quiet place in the middle of nowhere or and wait til the middle of the night.