NorCal Datsun Owners Drive-in Movie Night Monthly

KADET510

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote would be Sat nights and in San Jose. They do double features AND replay the first movie a second time.

But Concord could work. I just heard it is a thug haven.

Yeah.. I heard them thugs come from Brentwood...damn thugs! ...:-)

My vote is Concord.. convenience ;-)

Wait a minute we might be Datto thugs if we roll in deep and mob it up

• Like 1

don't forget sacramento........ hwy 50 and bradshaw. maybe we could alternate between locations.....?

http://www.westwinddriveins.com/directions/ . sactown can roll deep.....

we would be down to coming to concord in return for a local one here. 

maybe even san jose if it falls on july 4th weekend, we will be down there for a ASA softball tourny

Looks like san jose has 6 screens instead of the 4 that I posted earlier!

Sacramento (unless i posted the wrong spot) looks like it needs some maintenance..

how about one at each? that way everyone has a good chance of making at least one. concord is in the middle, great choice. we will be in san jose over 4th of july weekend so personal vote for that, but whatever works for bay area crew, and sacramento nights are awesome, especially toward the end of summer, even in to sept.  when it tends to cool down in the bay.

i know, i know, we don't have any of that fancy stuff you call ass-fault out here in the sticks, but hey we got a couple o them fancy indoor terletts now.. :wacko:  well, not so fancy, actually.....

facilities are not the best, but, hey.. it's the drive-ins...... you really don't notice once it's dark. and you don't feel too bad when you spill your beer..  couple places over the freeway to stop and get food to bring in or fire up the little hibachi and rock it.

just my .02 . i will be following to see details as they progress and try to make it whenever/wherever.

Is there a Sac Drive in? Maybe we can make it a Trifecta. 
One at each.

First in the South Bay (South Bay Accessible Datos)

Second in Concord ( South Bay and Sac Accessible Datos) 

Third in Sac (Sac Accessible Datos)

Did I explain that right? Anyways, Make Concord the catch all location for everyone..... 

Is there a Sac Drive in? Maybe we can make it a Trifecta. 

One at each.

First in the South Bay (South Bay Accessible Datos)

Second in Concord ( South Bay and Sac Accessible Datos) 

Third in Sac (Sac Accessible Datos)

Did I explain that right? Anyways, Make Concord the catch all location for everyone..... 

That sounds good, i say call the drive ins to see if we can get in early. Make it easier to get a bunch of slammed dattos over giant speedbumps with no cars in The way. And maybe do a bbq before the movie

HahA... the towering speed bumps @ Concord Drive-In are not any different than any other drive-in. I go to the "Pulga" aka Flea Market occassionally on Sundays and I wouldn't consider it hazardous to our Datto's.  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
We sure had a lot of discussion on this idea.  Is anyone running with it?

Yessir !!  I will get on the phone asap and contact concord AND san jose drive-ins.. will try to see if we can get a car club in early..